Looking for a story about a "force" nude rehabilitation center for incestuous family members

Status
Not open for further replies.

supered

Virgin
Hello.
Like the title says, i'm looking for a multiple chapter story involving mother/son and father/daughter incest.

Basically, each couple is forced into this special "therapy" center, in order to confront their incestual nature. Thay must be naked, and must obey several orders (watch a sex video involving other couples, touch each other genitalia...) or be punish (must wear a buttplug/vibrating vibrator, or eventually recieve some electric shocks through a collar in "extreme" case).

I think that the first few chapters involve a mother and his son, the last ones a father/daughter. (And maybe in some later chapters, the grandmother or the whole family is involved, but i didn't read them unfortunatly)

I vaguely remember two specific scenes :
1. Everytime the man cum, his sperm must go "where it is suppose to go" (basically mouth/vagina). They are "punished" if they failed this (slight electrical shock, must wear a sex toy/chastity device...).
2. At one point, in the father/daughter second story, they must watch other incestuous videos from other couples. And they find a video from their own family, from the first story (basically, father/daughter watch videos from mother/son having sex together)

Ther are many other incestual couples/families that are participating in this therapy center, and all are, of course, nude. I remember that they all eat together (naked) in a common room, but each have their private bedroom for the night.

Any suggestions? I tried to search on google with various tags/terms, but to no aval :x

Hopefully one of you can find the name of this story.

Some tags that can be assimilated to those stories : family incest, mother/son, father/daughter, therapy, rehabilitation center, naked/nude

Bits of this sound like the ’I Room’ series by Ahabscribe, but some of the details are very different.

Thank you for the answer RelentlessOnanism.
I quickly check, there is indeed some common theme with my story, but unfortunatly, this is not the one i'm looking for.

Anyway, thank you again for the quick answer.

If some of you have suggestions/ideas, please don't hesitate to post. Worst case scenario, i will have more awesome stories to read :)

Hello again.
So after a long browsing of my internet history search, i finally found the title of the story : it's called "Resort for Moms Ch. 01" from darkmind222

[Do not redirect users to external websites]

The story was removed for some reason, i had to check the google cache to find it.

So problem solved, case close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back