Looking for a multi part story about romance with long lost daughter I read a while back.

xcalibre2603

Virgin
Hi fellows, I am looking for a story I read avidly a while back. It is a multi part story of romance between long lost daughter and father. Father is a high powered attorney who lost in touch with his daughter after the bitter divorce. Mom was on the run with daughter after that. Mom lied to daughter about father not providing child support while father dutifully deposited money into account which was used by mom for vanity purposes. Mom took daughter all over Europe and middle East before returning back to United States.
Story starts with a daughter with a changed name walking in to an interview at father's company. He instantly recognises her and story unfolds from there. Father is hunk who had several meaningless sexual relationship and ladies slept with him belongs to a called BLUE club since it's a derivative of father's first and last name.
I discontinued reading the series after several parts due to time taken to publish multiple parts.
Would be very grateful for people help me find this story.

Last edited:
Back