Looking for a Mature Lady

Mature4P

Really Experienced
Hi, I'm Paul 58 from the UK and looking for a mature lady for email chat, maybe RP, a little fun to brighten up the winter.

I don't mind if you are married, divorced, single or widowed as long as you have an interest in some sexy fun. I love women of all race, creed and culture so no one is excluded.

I'm more than happy to cater for any needs that you may have, perhaps something missing in your life that you can't discuss with your partner.

If you are interested or even just a little curious, drop me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.
Paul

Hi, I'm Paul 58 from the UK and looking for a mature lady for email chat, maybe RP, a little fun to brighten up the winter.

I don't mind if you are married, divorced, single or widowed as long as you have an interest in some sexy fun. I love women of all race, creed and culture so no one is excluded.

I'm more than happy to cater for any needs that you may have, perhaps something missing in your life that you can't discuss with your partner.

If you are interested or even just a little curious, drop me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.
Paul
Bump

Had a couple of nice ladies reply but still looking if anyone is interested?

Just a friendly suggestion...I'll bet you'd get more responses if you completed your profile info. I know that's something I always look for before engaging with someone. Lots of luck! ❤

Back