Looking for a husband revenge story

blob101

Virgin
I'm looking for a story that might belong in the loving wives category but I'm fuzzy on a lot of the details. I'm pretty sure that it was multi chapter story about a married woman who is seduced by a powerful/rich man. The husband seeks revenge and, if I recall correctly, he gets some friends involved to help him try to take down the man who seduced his wife. I think that at some point the husband hooks up with a new woman. Then at some point it's revealed that either the husband's new girlfriend or his friend's wife(can't remember which) gets seduced by the bad guy as well, and if I recall correctly, they see the evidence of said infidelity on video. At some point, I seem to remember the husband getting beat up and/or detained by the bad guy's thugs after one their initial plan fails, after which they stuff him in a barrel/box/cage for a while. I don't really remember how it ends to be honest, but I'm hoping that some of these details will ring a bell.

Last edited:
Sound like a mix of stories by ntrmaster, one of them is "road to oblivion" or something like that.

Back