Looking for a Beta Reader for Fantasy/Loving Wives story

Lifestyle66

Literotica Guru
I'm a (relatively) new author with over a dozen stories published on Literotica. I'm not a writing major, and more of a geek learning to write erotica.

Over the past year and a half, I've posted stories a "Loving Wives" series and some others which always include my favorite characters, Ted and Jan, a swinger couple.

Literotica has a "Writers Challenge" for posting stories in October 2022, the stories to be based on charms from a magic shop type premise (this will be season 3 of the challenge).

My story is about my favorite couple (Jan and Ted, swinger couple) getting caught in a problem of a witch creating a "hot wife" type anklet. I believe this to be a unique take of a "hot wife charm bracelet" plot. I would like to find beta readers to provide plot and writing style feedback for a story of about 10K words.

Message me via e-mail or alerts to my profile or post a contact method here if you are interested in reviewing an MS Word version of this story before October. (This is already at almost 10K words, and IMO, ready for review.)

Last edited:
I’m always happy to make suggestions as a now published mainstream author. I’m not an editor, but a writer in different genres. I’m always open to help out.

Back