Long Covid is BS, all in your degenerate head

When confronted with ideas that you don't like you pull a routine of threatening, You are a nazi.

I don't accept Wikipedia or that other site is having any credibility. Whatsoever.

When confronted with ideas that you don't like you pull a routine of threatening, You are a nazi.

I don't accept Wikipedia or that other site is having any credibility. Whatsoever.
Oh look, BB's trying to get sneaky and not use the quote feature.

It's a bad cold used by losers to milk the government

Fraud Fauci has said so
Where is your proof of Fauci calling the common cold and covid the same??? Where????

Yah we all know where you heard it. It was one of those voices inside your head saying it. Be glad that voice isn't telling you to kill all the whites...

Oh look, BB's trying to get sneaky and not use the quote feature.

Where is your proof of Fauci calling the common cold and covid the same??? Where????

Yah we all know where you heard it. It was one of those voices inside your head saying it. Be glad that voice isn't telling you to kill all the whites...
NAZI

Doctor say what they are paid to say

Where the clinics in the hospitals make the most money
That has nothing to do with there being a diagnosis for long Covid that exists.

You not trusting doctors is your own, separate issue.

My partner was a doctor at the veteran Administration, he ultimately quit and opened his own clinic because he was forced by quota up to give certain medications regardless. If the patient needed it or not and that 1, especially for vaccines and boosters and boosters.

My partner was a doctor at the veteran Administration, he ultimately quit and opened his own clinic because he was forced by quota up to give certain medications regardless. If the patient needed it or not and that 1, especially for vaccines and boosters and boosters.
Awesome for him.

Thirty years ago if you had cholesterol of three hundred that was perfectly fine then when statins were invented they lowered it to two hundred because the drug company is needed to make billions of dollars

The side effects are Alzheimers n dementia

Thirty years ago if you had cholesterol of three hundred that was perfectly fine then when statins were invented they lowered it to two hundred because the drug company is needed to make billions of dollars

Long Covid is a diagnosis. You believing it's valid is irrelevant

Sorry.

Yes, we all know you style yourself after them, but hey I still have to see you answering your bullshit yet. Where is Fauci's quotes saying covid and the common cold are the same???

Yah just like I thought, you blowing smoke out of your ass again...BB, just a fucking racist putz....

Last edited:
Thirty years ago if you had cholesterol of three hundred that was perfectly fine
No it wasn't . We have know since the 40's of the relationship with heart health and high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. it was in 1955 that nicotinic acid was found to lower both, and the combined level should be lower than 200. Why do you lie about such simple, provable facts???

Trying to make "degenerate" work = "deplorable" must be hurting you. šŸ˜˜

Im no expert so wont pretend to be, you could be 100% right on this.
Medications do change over time though based on further research etc. LSD used to be used as medication for example.

Trying to make "degenerate" work = "deplorable" must be hurting you. šŸ˜˜
Especially since degenerate is a great adjective to describe a Deplorable. It must hurt their feelings and violate their safe space...

Cancer is a hoax then. So is heart disease. Fuck, so is Alzheimers, Amytropic Lateral Sclorosis, AIDS, the Flu... Nobody ever gets sick. everyone is perfectly healthy all the time, sickness is an illusion.

Can we close this thread before it gets any more ridiculous??

Back