Lonely

Big "HUG!" for you.

Wondering if this loneliness of a sexless marriage ever gets better. I still have so many sexual desires and fantasies I want to explore. I find so many men and women who find me alluring and love my sexual hunger but in my own marriage, I can’t seem to get him to give me a second glance. I’ve tried just about everything. He has zero desire. Wants friends and hobbies instead of me. It’s heartbreaking
I’m in the same boat. She’s on girls trip right now.

They could use some teasing
Lots of teasing 🔥

34339092.gif

I couldn’t resist sucking my nipples. They are so sensitive.
Before sucking those beautiful tits, I would glaze them with a hot load of jizz. Swirl it around each nipple with my fingers, then lick an kiss them, flick my tongue, suck them, searching for milk…

Wondering if this loneliness of a sexless marriage ever gets better. I still have so many sexual desires and fantasies I want to explore. I find so many men and women who find me alluring and love my sexual hunger but in my own marriage, I can’t seem to get him to give me a second glance. I’ve tried just about everything. He has zero desire. Wants friends and hobbies instead of me. It’s heartbreaking
I wonder if he is insecure about his performance. Or maybe he’s dealing with something mentally. Maybe he needs some hobbies the two of you can do together so you two can strengthen your connection. Obviously I’m just spitballing here, I don’t know him. But what little I know of you, you’re sexy and fun. It’s not you, it’s him IMO. Sorry my opinion can’t make the situation better.

Had a really hot looking girl working for me once. Tall, slim, really big tits. Told me she used to walk in front of the TV her husband was watching with just a thong on. Nothing happened, no response. Most men would lust after her if she was wearing a parka.

Point is, some guys may not be turning on as sexually as others. I think he loved her in other ways though. Maybe had physical or mental stress issues.

On Lit though, you are a goddess and most men here would give anything just to spend one night with you. Worshipping your sexy body with their hands, tongue, and hard cock. You are definitely a sexy woman, and you will always have an enthralled audience here.

No one here can get into your husband’s head, it can only be explored by patient communication. I hope you eventually get to the love and sexual affection that you deserve from your husband.

Back