Literotica Dating/Profile Search Engine/Web App Long Awaited For

Effema

Virgin
Note to the mods: Although the external links are being supposedly frowned upon (or are they?), yet there is no other way to present such functionality. So, please, bear with this. Hopefully, I don't break any forum rules by starting such a thread, at least have no intention to.

Hello, kinky ppl of literotica. No need to start/bump/post in endless threads any more. Now you can submit your ad with a link to your profile/any post here with all the details you might deem necessary, as well as search for the like minded folks in your area using your criteria(on?) such as gender and rough location. That's me, for example.

This is only an alpha testing phase (so no domain name and ssl yet, and still on a free hosting), so don't be too critical. The code is lean and functionality a very simple one. No registration needed.

M and F stand for cis-gender ppl, Trans is self-explanatory (those undergoing HRT or gender changing operations), Queers are genderbending, pansexual or crossdressing folks (no hundreds of genders as you may see).

If you wish others would see the distance/mileage from them to you don't remove the exact 'Geoloc: Yes' string from the 'Additional Info' field.

You may also add an avatar link (say, after uploading it to imgur.com), only please make sure the image is lightweight and the resolution is not much bigger than 150x150.

Add your ad here

LE Forum links only, no adresses, phone numbers and such!

Please nothing gross or illegal, also no catfishing.

Any comments/suggestions/questions are welcome.

Thank you for your attention. Enjoy!

PS Don't forget to insert your Lit profile link!

Last edited:
I applaud the effort. Good luck!

Lot's of "404" errors but I like the idea of that kind of search, though I also realize that matching or compatible profiles doesn't mean matched interests or sexual style and yearnings. I wish you success in turning it into a useful tool.

Back