• Show me the money 💴

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I can’t figure out how to delete the poll signed the OP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a lurker 👀 you approve of the poll

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I’ve checked out her profile and her works on the other side of the site

• As a regular visitor to the dark room thread , ain’t nothing but a thing carry on

• Total voters
Probablement une marche pour discuter dans le Vieux Montréal ou vivre la frénésie de la ville dans un festival. Un verre sur une terrasse, un food truck sur la route pour une bouchée ou un resto à découvrir ensemble. Regarder les feux d'artifices de la ronde sur le pont Jacques Cartier avec quelques milliers de personnes.

Sinon, je suis aussi le genre de fille à apprécier une journée à la plage avec une nuit de camping. Un bon feu, des guimauves. J'ai l'habitude de choisir mes terrains de camping en fonction de leur isolement.. je suis du genre à prendre un terrain avec seulement l'eau pour être plus loin des gens... plus privé... avoir la possibilité de "m'exprimer" si tu vois ce que je veux dire..

Je souhaite seulement vivre dans le moment présent et je suis reconnaissante de pouvoir le faire! 💎

is she sarcastic or refine in her demeanor.
I like to thing my sarcasm is cute. I can be nasty somtimes though 😈 par contre mon grand père m'a toujours appellé "mon petit trésor en or". When you get through the shield, i have a golden heart. 😇
Her Favorite accents , top three .
Worldwide?
Australia.
New Brunswick, Canada (chiac accent)
.... im more a voice tone kinda gal... like, talk to me slowly and deep in my hear from behind with a hand on my breast. I don't care what you say, just talk LOL 🤪

Probably a walk to chat in Old Montreal or experience the frenzy of the city at a festival. A drink on a terrace, a food truck on the road for a bite to eat or a restaurant to discover together. Watch the fireworks on the Jacques Cartier Bridge with a few thousand people.
I’m a huge fan of festivals or event gatherings as a dating spot. The energy is unmatched for walking and chatting to find out more about each other. Watching fireworks 💥 is incredible. In Chattanooga Tenn. they light fireworks from a bridge at the end of their annual music festival or at least they did at one time. The after parties are usually very interesting too.
Otherwise, I'm also the type of girl who enjoys a day at the beach with a night of camping. A good fire, marshmallows. I usually choose my campsites based on their isolation.. I'm the type to take a site with only water to be further away from people... more private... to have the possibility of “express myself” if you know what I mean..
I do know what you mean 🏴‍☠️🌹
I just want to live in the present moment and I'm grateful to be able to do that! 💎

Last edited:
Happy post birthday DAY !!! Get it “ post birthday 🥳🎂

Fingerfuxs and krew

Back to lurking 👀
Peace out 😈

Back