lil bimbo for older naughty men

Babe, if you have too many daddies replying you that you cant handle them, send them my way.

my girl

hello there lil girl, i see you are late again, an that dress of yours is not standard its too short u will see me in detention this afternoon. make sure you there!! as my cock rises in my pants as i imagine pulling your panties down an caning your bottom. bending over like a whore.

hello there lil girl, i see you are late again, an that dress of yours is not standard its too short u will see me in detention this afternoon. make sure you there!! as my cock rises in my pants as i imagine pulling your panties down an caning your bottom. bending over like a whore.

Sorry sir I think I put on my old uniform by accident as its a bit tighter than normal please dont put me in detention again my mum will kill me if she finds out

Sorry sir I think I put on my old uniform by accident as its a bit tighter than normal please dont put me in detention again my mum will kill me if she finds out
Perhaps your mum should come into detention as well . . . ;)

My wife

I'm 43, love either the daddy or teacher scenario. PM sent. :)

My wife told me last night she did not think anyone out here liked to talk. We just moved to the Wyoming area and have very few people near us. I am originally from Rapid City, she is from the New York city area. She thinks that this is one of the loneliest places in the world. I think it is freedom. I actually came back to die. For some reason this place makes me feel stronger.

Hello-Lilbimbo,
I'm looking for a baby sitter.
I'd come and pick you up to watch the kids so my wife and I can go out. I can't believe how sexy you look in that little outfit and I can't stop staring at your thighs in the car. When we get home from our date all is well at the house and you're sound asleep on our couch. My wife went to check on the kids and I wake you to take you home but not before I notice your blanket slipped off and your skirt has ridden up...where are your panties? My god you are shaved!!!! On the ride home I ask how your night was and you tell me it was difficult waiting for me to get home, your panties are in my sock drawer and you hope I liked your pussy....should I pull over?

Did you say Naughty?

Than I want to show you how to be a nice lil lady, it may entail some punishments, so that you learn to really do as your told. If being naughty is about sexual fulfillment, then I have my own perverted ways of making you want more.

Back