Let's not forget there's good news in the colorful, diverse, awesome, queer world

DEI programs and native tribal traditions are having a positive impact in southern Arizona. I'm seeing more trans and non-binary people in public interface jobs, and their coworkers are being supportive.

There was always a much greater acceptance of gender diversity expression among the local tribal communities before the European invaders came here, and our local politics are progressive enough to overcome the right-wing fear of anyone who does not fit their mold. When there is a supportive social and work space, diversity and creativity thrives.

Let ALL kids play sports in school.

And by the way, Caitlin Clark is shooting the lights out in basketball. Women are no longer accepting second class status, and trans people are not accepting it either.

In the wide picture this doesn't really belong here, but I'ma gonna post it cause it gives me total euphoria 😍💥💜🏳️‍⚧️
I'm in the process of changing my legal name, and in the most current edition of our local newspaper, the court notice is posted!
My new, lovely name is out there for the world to see.
Hard to tell y'all how happy this makes me!

Last edited:
Back