Countries graded for inclusion

Zrosey

Trans sweetie
As the article points out, keep in mind the data for grading comes from 2020 so policies have changed in various countries.

I think we like to see charts and information that give us easy to interpret data and there is plenty of that here. The author of the study do point out there are widely differing policies even within one country, so as many of us in the USA are aware everywhere is not categorically the same from the Atlantic to the Pacific.

https://www.them.us/story/united-st...blishing&utm_social_type=owned&utm_brand=them

As the article points out, keep in mind the data for grading comes from 2020 so policies have changed in various countries.

I think we like to see charts and information that give us easy to interpret data and there is plenty of that here. The author of the study do point out there are widely differing policies even within one country, so as many of us in the USA are aware everywhere is not categorically the same from the Atlantic to the Pacific.

https://www.them.us/story/united-st...blishing&utm_social_type=owned&utm_brand=them
I expected that the Philippines would do poorly because there are very few legal protections for the LGBTQIA community there. They received an F which is what they deserve.

However, transgender people are treated a lot better there than they are in “progressive” countries like the US which received a C. The US is a very hostile country when it comes down to how people actually behave.

If my girlfriend lived here, I would fear for her life every second of the day - there is no way she could live here and be respected and treated kindly as she is in the Philippines.

If my girlfriend lived here, I would fear for her life every second of the day - there is no way she could live here and be respected and treated kindly as she is in the Philippines.
The USA is a big country, I don't dispute how it has gotten much worse in many places here, but there are some friendly, accepting places.
I've been fortunate to spend time in Portland Oregon and had nothing short of a wonderful experience with other queer people.

The USA is a big country, I don't dispute how it has gotten much worse in many places here, but there are some friendly, accepting places.
I've been fortunate to spend time in Portland Oregon and had nothing short of a wonderful experience with other queer people.
Indeed you were fortunate. Most of the West Coast is civilized.

I think I may have seen this result and how the UK has dropped... as it continues to do with any measure of decency. Gotta work on the fella to think about Canada again

Back