Let me introduce myself

Did that ruin it for you Roland?

Non, my sweet, but it demonstrates and encapsulates the pros and cons of online interactions. Online, it is pure fantasy, a complete game unfettered and unconstrained by reality. No one is honest online; everything is a big, boisterous, frivolous pantomime. But behind the curtain it is sad - men hunched over groping floppy cocks typing they are pinning you down and fucking you so hard. It is fun but it is sad.

I'm Scarlett, new here, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be gentle....

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

See, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm naive or innocent or gauche.

So what am I looking for? I'm not entirely sure, but it is going to be something special because well, that's what I am (as well as being outrageously modest, sexy, cocky and smartass, I've a veritable gangsta girl). Think of me as a little mini redheaded kickass cartoon sex figurine, with a brain, and you wont go far wrong.

Oh, and I know on these sites you are suppose to play nice and say you'll reply to everyone who messages blah blah blah. But I wont, because I don't have to, and god there is going to be a lot of you.

LOL.... Oh I like you. :D

I'll treat this like so many work emails and respond in red below, b/c that's how I show how cool I am.

Some questions emerge from my adventures on lit:

How come all men online are so well hung?

Because we secretly know women don't want to see our cocks, so there's no chance of ever being told to prove it.

Why don't men notice when they are being mocked?

I blame the decline of the public school system here in America. But also because acknowledging it would damage our egos in a way that just isn't healthy.

Why do straight men presume boy lesbian and hays want to have sex with them?

Because they do, duh.

How does I pick who to play with next?

A round-robin tournament involving a game of chance.

Adding my own satirical commentary in GREEN (now THIS is fun)

I'll treat this like so many work emails and respond in red below, b/c that's how I show how cool I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyBitch

Because we secretly know women don't want to see our cocks, so there's no chance of ever being told to prove it.

How come all women on line are tighter than a set of vice grips and wetter than Niagara Falls?

I blame the decline of the public school system here in America. But also because acknowledging it would damage our egos in a way that just isn't healthy.

I also blame the public school system. And because acknowledging a damaged ego is the kind of self abuse we demand of men on Lit!

Because they do, duh.

Because the assumption is that gays and lesbians are the only ones who will have sex with straight men?

Russian Roulette?

My thread has become so garish in colors red and green. Still I'm amused that you boys are clearly having so much fun together.

[/COLOR]

Russian Roulette?[/QUOTE]

I quite like these ideas, but which one to pick....

I always found the term hung as referring to well endowed dudes to be funny and kinda inaccurate.

[/COLOR]

Russian Roulette?

I quite like these ideas, but which one to pick....[/QUOTE]

Meh. Garish colors are too much. Words alone should be enough to stand out, yes?

So many lols

....not sure if RipRian has seen a pussy let alone been in any type of proximity...ya tool.

You know, I rarely come to this side of the boards.

This thread has been extremely fucking hilarious. Bravo CockyBitch.

In response to an earlier comment you made, I've never had a spontaneous rape fantasy thrown at me in PM. I have had a few 'step dads' offer me their daughters in PM. That was about an 11 on the creep meter.

Well humor is relative to the individual. I find it amusing how she has the majority of the guys in here chasing their tails for attention.

The assumption of Lit seems to be that guys will chase their tails for any female attention. So the equal assumption that men are dumb. Sad... and she said she was smart, but won't let anyone get to know her. Just a bunch of insults... REALLY, is that all there is to your 'humor'? This guy opts out, know quite a few others as well... it's just as I said before, I find it creepy!

Don't know that it's 'hilarious', but I think it's more than a little creepy!

Coach you are free to have your opinion, of course, and I would defend to my last orgasm the right for you to express it.

However, I do wonder if that opinion isn't at least partly based on me telling you in PMs that I didn't think we would get along...

Coach you are free to have your opinion, of course, and I would defend to my last orgasm the right for you to express it.

However, I do wonder if that opinion isn't at least partly based on me telling you in PMs that I didn't think we would get along...

I agree with that assessment, but it isn't just based on that.

I think you avoid getting to know anyone, and have taken a position of being rude and insulting to all males (or those who identify as male). I came here to have fun, and you are intent on making it as 'unfun' and mean-spirited as possible. Not sure how that can be construed by anyone as attractive. The only word I can find that describes it is 'creepy'.

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

Should have just avoided saying hello in the first place! Bye

Last edited:

I think you avoid getting to know anyone, and have taken a position of being rude and insulting to all males (or those who identify as male). I came here to have fun, and you are intent on making it as 'unfun' and mean-spirited as possible. Not sure how that can be construed by anyone as attractive. The only word I can find that describes it is 'creepy'.

Should have just avoided saying hello in the first place! Bye

Phew. He's gone.

The problem I think comes from confusing not wanting to get to know you with not wanting to get to know anyone.

So in pursuit of transparency I will post an answer I gave someone on pm who asked what I'd been getting up to:

"I've just been virtual fucked silly by an adorable large-cocked Englishman who made me cum so many times I lost count.... fuuuuuuck. The last time I squealed so loud I'm sure only dogs could hear it."

Back