Let me be your slave and serve you. Let's smoke dabs and explore our fantasies.

White Plains NY I am normally a Submissive person who doesn't do stuff like this but I am trying to branch out. I am 30 and this is a new thing for me meeting up online but I want to explore. What I can offer is someone who has never been dominated before who wants to just smoke and chill while relaxing. Not take anything serious and build slowly. I live not too far away and have my own life and this can be its own separate thing or maybe more if we get along. Some info about me below and a picture

5"8
I have always wanted to try spanking, pegging, restraints, and paddling
Limits- sissy and gender play, mommy play, bathroom

I like reading, hikes, a bit beer nerdy and telling stories with my friends at the end of the day probably smoking a bit.

I've never experienced anything besides a spanking but I want to dive in.

Kik is exploringbdsmny

If you like roleplay I left a prompt below :)

The premise would be I have never had a Mistress before and you would be the first person to dominate me. You know I'm nervous but all I've wanted is to experience this no matter what the consequences. We met on reddit when you saw my ad and were kind enough to give me your attention. I've bought a dildo just to play on the internet with you to send videos of me attempting to suck even though I protest. After we have spent time communicating we agree it's time to meet for a few drinks and for me to have my ass ready just in case. After enjoying ourselves you give me a hotel key and command me to meet you upstairs.

I am on my knees waiting for you in a hotel. My wrists are shackled to my ankles behind me and I can barely breathe through ring gag. Next to me the bed is covered in all of the toys you asked for me to get. Paddles, vibrators, crops, dildos and long black satin gloves laid out.

Your instructions were to keep my head down and strip before putting on the restraints. I had to fight the urge to move my head or speak when the door handle finally moved. I could only hear your heels and see a glimpse of your stockings as you walked by my shivering body.

You give me the command to look up and see you dressed as if you came from a board room. Black business jacket, white button down, black skirt and black stockings ending in red stilletos. Without saying more you take off your jacket and stand above me holding a crop. You let me look at you before going behind me and whipping me in silence. The ring gag only makes me drool on the floor as my cock gets harder. It suddenly stops and you walk over to the bed and grab the first vibrating plug and a jar of cocoa butter. I feel myself pushed to the ground and my face lies against the cold floor. My hole is gently opened and I feel pressure and slowly filled up.

I am grabbed by my restraints and yanked back. I feel the vibrations coursing through me while i watch you move back to the bed. You grab the gloves and add them to your dominating outfit. I have never been more turned on or hard in my life drooling and watching Mistress put on her gloves. I feel satin fingers shoved through my ring gag and my tongue grabbed from my mouth. For the first time you greet me and tell me how you'll punish me. My whole body is trembling in fear and anticipation.

I’m not too far from whiteplains. I would love to hang out and smoke sometime. PM me if you like

Back