Leather or Lace?

I prefer leather, but I wouldn't say no to a woman if she was wearing anything else. There's just something wonderful about the smell and texture of leather contrasted with skin.

I prefer leather, but I wouldn't say no to a woman if she was wearing anything else. There's just something wonderful about the smell and texture of leather contrasted with skin.
Good to know. :b

I have nothing against leather - it has it's charms - but my preference in lace, preferably the lace trimming on something soft and silky. A touch of lace is a touch of fire that speaks to a certainly delicacy amid the sensuality. I think it a beautiful part of the journey from soft and sensual to primal and sexual.

I have nothing against leather - it has it's charms - but my preference in lace, preferably the lace trimming on something soft and silky. A touch of lace is a touch of fire that speaks to a certainly delicacy amid the sensuality. I think it a beautiful part of the journey from soft and sensual to primal and sexual.
It is quite desirable !!!!

Do you prefer leather or lace?:rose:
Since the question is about preference sissy will say LACE.
Bothe have their place but prefer the softness of lace and the feel it gives to the senses.
But when it comes to being bound there is nothing like leather for that strong and stable feeling.

Lether is a bit more limited, so I'd say lace.

But truthfully - both, at different times, as well as silk, satin, latex and nylon.

I like lace accents on my satin lingerie and outfits. Leather is for tying me down like the slut I am. :devil:

For me, it's definitely lace. Leather has never done anything for me.

Back