Lead me in a direction

Get thee to a punnery.
Now see that noble and most sovereign Simon,
Like sore balls dangled out of Doom, and harsh;
That unmatch'd form and feature of blown youth
Blasted with ecstasy: O, woe is me,
To have seen what I have seen, see what I see!

I recently published a fanfic starring a polyamorous Paladin who gets femslashed with a redeemed Succubus. Does that count for what the OP had in mind?

Anyone seen the film Benedetta? The reviews say Paul Vorhoeven does lesbian nuns... Black Narcissus is steamy nuns but IIRC any lesbian subtext is incredibly subtle.

Nunsploitation

All right, who is that?
That is Mrs Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Portrayed by Uma Thurman. This is after she had adrenaline injected 'directly' into her heart (though her heart is a little bit southwest of where that needle is) after she snorted heroin thinking it was cocaine.

That is Mrs Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. Portrayed by Uma Thurman. This is after she had adrenaline injected 'directly' into her heart (though her heart is a little bit southwest of where that needle is) after she snorted heroin thinking it was cocaine.
Thanks, I didn't recognize her. It that actually plausible - injecting adrenaline into the heart to counter a drug overdose?

Thanks, I didn't recognize her. It that actually plausible - injecting adrenaline into the heart to counter a drug overdose?
I wouldn't call it an urban legend, exactly, as Aloha did, and no serious doctor would have used it to treat overdose, but up until the 1970s or so they might have attempted an intercardiac injection to treat cardiac arrest. They largely stopped doing it once it was shown that the risks from puncturing the heart far outweighed the marginal benefit of direct injection.
The movie is from the 90s so it's a little more excusable that they would be relying on medical advice that was only 10-20 years out of date than a movie today doing it, but ideas like that do seem to persist long after the practice is abandoned by professionals. I periodically need to renew my CPR certification for jobs, and the training I got last time was considerably different than what I got back in the dim recesses of history the 1990s when I was young.

It was fucking movie, shown out of sequence, because it doesn't work when its shown with the proper timeline. Movies don't get shit right in the first place, and QT is notorious for getting facts wrong.

I've never seen the movie.

Back