Lead me in a direction

This thread is really drifting far from the original lesbian nuns topic. It started to go wrong with Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. All right, Hitler's own officers tried to kill him in 1944, not because he was evil but because he was losing the war. It might have worked if Von Stauffenberg had been able to get a bigger bomb into the room instead of whatever fit into his briefcase.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot

Yeah it’s “jumped the shark” for sure.
Anyone wanna get the train back on track he tracks?

They wanted to negotiate a peace. I'm not certain that was even possible, minus Hitler at that point.
This thread is really drifting far from the original lesbian nuns topic. It started to go wrong with Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. All right, Hitler's own officers tried to kill him in 1944, not because he was evil but because he was losing the war. It might have worked if Von Stauffenberg had been able to get a bigger bomb into the room instead of whatever fit into his briefcase.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_July_plot

To get us back on track, if possible, I had a regular before I found myself in foster care. The weekly client reserved my Sunday mornings. He'd pick me up at 9:00 a.m. and take me to his house. He'd fix pancakes for us, and we'd sit and talk. He'd tell me what our role-play of the day was. I was black Alice in Wonderland, and he was the Madhatter, he was the Scarecrow, and I was Dorthy (complete with stuffed dog). Well, you get the picture. One time, he was a naughty priest, and I was a punishing nun. I had a habit, I have no idea where he got the costumes. He had a closet full of them. But he wore the suit with the white backward collar and black shirt. As I gave him my confession in a chair with an imaginary wall between us, he jacked off, and I discovered him doing so. Then I made him lay prostrate on the floor, I walked on him. Kicked him. And eventually made him strip and flogged his back. There was never actual sex between us, but my character always caught him being dirty, and I had to punish him.

He was an odd duck. But he paid well, and it gave me a day off from walking the streets. I often wonder if he found him another dark angel. That's what he called me, his dark angel.

They wanted to negotiate a peace. I'm not certain that was even possible, minus Hitler at that point.
They seemed a little unrealistic about their prospects. At that point, the Allies (including the Soviets) were probably going to accept unconditional surrender and nothing else. Thus there was nothing to negotiate beyond just giving up. (Which is pretty much what the Germans did in 1918.) Yet that wouldn't have been such a bad deal. Better to give up when the Red Army reached Warsaw rather than waiting until they were just outside the Fuehrer-bunker. Of course, that was the way Adolph wanted it. If he couldn't have victory, then he was going to take the rest of Germany down with him.

Sorry for the detour, but this stuff is interesting.

Last edited:
Sieg Hell, Adolphski.
They seemed a little unrealistic about their prospects. At that point, the Allies (including the Soviets) were probably going to accept unconditional surrender and nothing else. Thus there was nothing to negotiate beyond just giving up. (Which is pretty much what the Germans did in 1918.) Yet that wouldn't have been such a bad deal. Better to give up when the Red Army reached Warsaw rather than waiting until they were just outside the Fuehrer-bunker.
Yes, I know it's supposed to be Hiel, but it wasn't his victory when they knocked on the bunker door. Or Hail whichever you prefer.

Sieg Hell, Adolphski.

Yes, I know it's supposed to be Hiel, but it wasn't his victory when they knocked on the bunker door. Or Hail whichever you prefer.
Actually, he believed that the Germans should suffer if they couldn't win, and thus he ordered the destruction of remaining infrastructure. However, Albert Speer refused to obey the order - about the only good thing that guy ever did. He certainly made no attempt to get out and save himself. Even the Kaiser fled to the Netherlands in 1918.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree

It was called The Nero Decree, meaning scorched earth. Some of the villages were destroyed, but mostly, the order was ignored. This same order was issued when Paris was on the verge of being liberated. His generals disregarded the order. He'd ordered the destruction of the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Hitler was quite the spoiled child.
Actually, he believed that the Germans should suffer if they couldn't win, and thus he ordered the destruction of remaining infrastructure. However, Albert Speer refused to obey the order - about the only good thing that guy ever did. He certainly made no attempt to get out and save himself. Even the Kaiser fled to the Netherlands in 1918.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero_Decree

Back