Laurel

Sabrinastill

Virgin
hi, I sent my pictures to you about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering how long they take to get put up-I wanted to see that those got up before I sent a pile more. I definately understand your busy so if you could just let me know on average how long it takes. thank you and much love, sab

Hi there!

All the pics will be posted tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay - we're absolutely swamped right now.

Hello
It is now tomorrow evening, I was wondering were then new pic of all the hot people were

Umm, on the site, maybe?
smile.gif
I posted them at around 3 or so, so if it isn't showing up on your computer, you may want to hold down the shift key and hit "reload".

[This message has been edited by Laurel (edited 03-07-2000).]

Laurel
i know i had my own opinions on the amatuer pics,but i like your daily pics very much,call me a pervert,but arent we all??just like to praise you on it yet can i make an idea for it?A celeb section of the pics,I have alot of pics of celebs to start you off some are real some are just computer mixed

Originally posted by MeMyselfAndI:
Laurel
i know i had my own opinions on the amatuer pics,but i like your daily pics very much,call me a pervert,but arent we all??just like to praise you on it yet can i make an idea for it?A celeb section of the pics,I have alot of pics of celebs to start you off some are real some are just computer mixed

Have you thought of the legalities involved in posting pics of known celebs without their permission? Why some of them get upset just over the use of their name without their okay. Just recntly an actor filed suit because when he went to make a website his name.com was already used.

Back