Last Video that made you cum

Didn't make me cum....but sure did get me thinking! was a clip on here SOMEWEHERE that had a bound Lady having her clit smacked with a plastic ruler type of thing! Was hot !!! Can't find it now....dammit!

Great video fantasy. I have seen him a dozen or more times, but he was usually with his children. 5 of them teenage and one toddler. 6 kids. WOW. His oldest looked almost my age. We always smiled at each other... the last time I smiled at him... he gave me a very a strange look back as he raised his eyebrow.

One this day I went skinny dipping and after 30 minutes of enjoying the water -- I got out and rested on my small blanket. I closed my eyes and almost drifted off to sleep... When I opened them I saw standing over me -- the married man with the large family -- he was nude too. My heart began to pound.. he was older than I remembered, but he was in great physical shape. He was fully erect and the look on his face was stern and powerful. He talked about how potent he was. A good baby maker -- and that I looked like a very fertile vessel. And within moments he was on top of me.. kissing me... I was struggling and trying to break free... he turned my body around and he took me from behind. His voice was so strong as he proclaimed that "THIS WAS THE BEST POSITION FOR SUCCESSFUL BREEDING". He took and owned my body right there and then. My young body was aggressively bred for 45 minutes until -- that anticipated moment -- he coated my cervix with his mature experienced seed. It was the most pleasurable moment of fear I ever felt in my life.

https://el.phncdn.com/gif/7352091.gif

i dont have a link to the video and havent seen one like it since. i have searched n searched lol. the video was of a woman on a smallish padded platform with 4 or 5 men stood on the floor around her, she stripped off as they watched. she got on all fours and the platform began to turn slowly. she was level with their dicks and took them in turn as she turned, they coudl take her in the mouth and pussy or ass at the same time. always thought of my partner doing it mmmmm as i watched

i dont have a link to the video and havent seen one like it since. i have searched n searched lol. the video was of a woman on a smallish padded platform with 4 or 5 men stood on the floor around her, she stripped off as they watched. she got on all fours and the platform began to turn slowly. she was level with their dicks and took them in turn as she turned, they coudl take her in the mouth and pussy or ass at the same time. always thought of my partner doing it mmmmm as i watched
Hum have to look for this lol

Great video fantasy. I have seen him a dozen or more times, but he was usually with his children. 5 of them teenage and one toddler. 6 kids. WOW. His oldest looked almost my age. We always smiled at each other... the last time I smiled at him... he gave me a very a strange look back as he raised his eyebrow.

One this day I went skinny dipping and after 30 minutes of enjoying the water -- I got out and rested on my small blanket. I closed my eyes and almost drifted off to sleep... When I opened them I saw standing over me -- the married man with the large family -- he was nude too. My heart began to pound.. he was older than I remembered, but he was in great physical shape. He was fully erect and the look on his face was stern and powerful. He talked about how potent he was. A good baby maker -- and that I looked like a very fertile vessel. And within moments he was on top of me.. kissing me... I was struggling and trying to break free... he turned my body around and he took me from behind. His voice was so strong as he proclaimed that "THIS WAS THE BEST POSITION FOR SUCCESSFUL BREEDING". He took and owned my body right there and then. My young body was aggressively bred for 45 minutes until -- that anticipated moment -- he coated my cervix with his mature experienced seed. It was the most pleasurable moment of fear I ever felt in my life.

https://el.phncdn.com/gif/7352091.gif
Thinking of your belly beginning to grow from his breeding …as he visits you weekly to continue filling you with his seed

Yeah, i don't want to be breaking any community rules by posting the link. It was a 6 min video of an old guy with a young woman. He just devoured her during oral sex and his enthusiasm was 🔥.

what I love about this vid, the lesbians seem to be real, and really like eating pussy, instead of the Hollywood lipstick glam types who are hoping their checks clear…..

Thanks for replying to this. Was just as good if not better second time around!!!

That is very hot. Have enjoyed similar experiences and it's a very sexy erotic thing. Will be watching that later and making myself cum

Back