Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Haha, so here is a photo from real lyfe, brah.

But seriously, I went out the other night and this is just a generic club photo. It has gone through the censoring process in my highly technical editing software in order to protect their modesty and my face like. And yes, I have friends with assorted skin tones.
I may take this down shortly if it feels too stooopid but for the moment:

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/LCC_zps1d685cb7.jpg

But seriously, I went out the other night and this is just a generic club photo. It has gone through the censoring process in my highly technical editing software in order to protect their modesty and my face like. And yes, I have friends with assorted skin tones.

Disco ball? :)

Don't make me pull a pouty face >.<

If I weren't old enough to be your father, I'd offer to host you for an American tour.

Ooh, what would this involve? Other than touring?

Do those men actually exist? They are one of: gay, married, or me, and I'm not as filthy in bed as my mind tells me I am.
Good luck finding him :D
If he has a sister, let us know....

Haha, I like to think I'm a good person but pretty dirty. Does this mean, if I don't want to date an absolute wanker, that I'm always gonna be filthier than the guy I date?
Oh man that'd suck.

Ooh, what would this involve? Other than touring?

LOL

I figured you could use a place to stay now and then. I'm sure there are 100's of US guys who'd love to put you up for a night or two.

If you needed a home base of operations, I was offering.

It was a classy establishment. 99p for drinks all night and we got out of paying the door fee by smiling nicely at the bouncer.

I'm surprised he didn't piss himself in terror seeing a group of ladies with such disturbingly colored faces and eerie expressions.

LOL... priceless, Looking GOOD!

:) I need a guy who's gonna be filthy in bed, a gentleman out of it and have a stupid sense of humour, like me. Who won't turn out to be a complete dick. Those ones are few and far between.

Oohooh memememe!! *jumps around like a dumbass* Wait, I forgot about the whole distance thing. :(

LOL I love your mad photoshop skillz. ;)

Oohooh memememe!! *jumps around like a dumbass* Wait, I forgot about the whole distance thing. :(

LOL I love your mad photoshop skillz. ;)

Haha I should just go America. You guys are way less reserved.

Why you on here telling people you need a dude like me? :D

Cheeky. Now, I'm sure we've both discussed and agreed that you are in fact, a little bit of a dick.

LOL... priceless, Looking GOOD!

THANKS babe :D x

I'm surprised he didn't piss himself in terror seeing a group of ladies with such disturbingly colored faces and eerie expressions.

Hahahaha. Probably. Thought we were a very scary bunch of crayons.

It's always tough to find the right person who hits all your spots just right and is someone you still want to be around the rest of the time. The reality is there is no one single solution because everyone is looking for something different and it's not like there's a menu out there or people displaying everything on their sleeve. It takes time and typically a bit of luck.

The lady in public and a whore in the bed is the old go-to of many guys and it goes back to that whole idea of having the complete package. With feminism and modernity, now it's shifting towards men as well...a gentleman in public (and occasionally a terror in bed) but it's that second part that women need to be more honest about. That it's entirely ok to express sexuality and even seek it out without being shamed or looked down on.

It's a shame because with honesty there are probably a lot of people out there who could be having much better lives. People are so wrapped up in pretense that honesty is actually looks at as an aberration instead of the norm. Someone can't open up easily because it's seen as wrong. There is the assumption that there is a dance that has to happen in order for anything meaningful to occur...if we don't do x, y, and z then it's not real. The 1st date...the 2nd... blah...who the fuck cares??

If you're one of the lucky ones it will work out. If it doesn't then brush yourself off and find another ride to get on because just sitting at home all the time is sad and doesn't really accomplish much. Granted I don't know how much that advice can help coming from someone who has been in a long distance relationship for 3 years now and will probably have to go another 2 before the option of living together even appears. Seeing someone only a few times a year is a whole different issue.

There are good people out there, they are just hard to find because they look like everyone else until you get to know them (and fuck the hell out of them, heh). There are guys out there who can cook, clean, fuck, and do just about anything else....some are successful, some aren't...you just have to decide what things really matter to you and go from there.

I agree with you though, I don't get people who don't want to fuck all the time?

I love the subtle lighting and the gentle colors . . .

Never mind. I've got nothing. ;)

There are good people out there, they are just hard to find because they look like everyone else until you get to know them (and fuck the hell out of them, heh).

<snip>
I agree with you though, I don't get people who don't want to fuck all the time?

This guy is talking sense.

Here's a British guy's opinion on the problem.

There isn't really a problem. Some guys are dicks, sure. But some girls are real bitches, too. Which, believe it or not, makes it quite hard for a dude to walk up to an attractive girl and say "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"
Often the dicks are the ones with this kind of confidence. The girls go for these guys cos they're good looking and have the bad boy edge. But guess what... If it looks like a bad boy, sounds like a bad boy... He probably is a bad boy and he will be bad.

"You got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a Prince. "

Not my most coherent of rambles but I think my point is that: a- saying all guys are dicks is ridiculous. and b- as above, nice guys are all over. You just need to give them a chance and find them and inevitably you'll find some are dicks and some are not. Just as I found that some girls are bitches and some are not.

Try to enjoy it. It could be fun! :D

:kiss:

Ive been in nightclubs where those faces would be considered the most attractive in the entire place.
Mind you, Ive been in nightclubs where great granny is looking after the drinks for the gran, the mother and the daughter.
I think i need to change the nightclubs i go to.

Back