Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep ;)

And Nidan, you may well be right. Went out in York for a few drinks, saw my best friend and got laid ;) a good NY all round.

That sounds good. It would sound better if I saw you and your best friend and we all got laid. Just saying. . .

Glad to hear all is well with you lot. My NY was...exciting, a little scary, and impulsive. I went to York to see a friend or two.

@OneHD I did thankyooou, just realised I'm in your sig... :)

York and see a Friend or two and Got Laid .. New Years was very Good for you Caly .. Yes how could I not have an English Tart not there Caly !!! .. ;) .. You are a Sexy Lady I hope you don't mind .. :eek: .. :kiss:

To paraphrase Zoolander, you are Really really really, ridiculously good looking!

Was it good? Yeah boy ;) and much needed, too.

Good evening, Calypso - I left something long in your Inbox - do hope you don't mind my deposits ;-)

I was wondering if you'd be celebrating your NY success by giving us a glimpse of what the rest of us DIDN'T get a piece of 4 nights ago...? ;-)

I don't mind at all :p and yes, soon.

Wow lady! dont know what to say but you re sexy as hellll!

we fuck vicariously through you...

Good word. I approve.

If there's no (posted) pics, it didn't happen. ;)

I'm working on that, just getting them from my source...

That sounds good. It would sound better if I saw you and your best friend and we all got laid. Just saying. . .

That too would work for me. How's that teleporter coming along? ;)

York and see a Friend or two and Got Laid .. New Years was very Good for you Caly .. Yes how could I not have an English Tart not there Caly !!! .. ;) .. You are a Sexy Lady I hope you don't mind .. :eek: .. :kiss:

Indeed it was. A TART? :p How rude. Of course I don't mind. In fact I'm honoured.

Lovely thread thank you for sharing yourself with us Caly. :rose::rose:

You're weeelcome.

To paraphrase Zoolander, you are Really really really, ridiculously good looking!

I'll give you some blue steel, next.

I'm late coming to this thread, so have just enjoyed going back to enjoy all that's been posted, very glad I spent the time to do that. Very cute and very sexy, that's the perfect combination as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing!

You are beautiful! So pretty and what wonderful eyes! Thank you for sharing.

I'm heeeere.

Although I would enjoy you guys sending out a search and rescue for me, so maybe I should just stay hidden ;)

Been a hectic few days. How was everybody's new year? :)

New year would be better if you didn't stay hidden.:)

I don't normally do this, but I felt compelled to tell you something...

You have an absolutely breath-taking... heiney. I mean, that thing's good. I wanna be friends with it

I'll give you some blue steel, next.[/QUOTE]

Insert joke about Magnum here...

Long time no see.

Literally.

Right, my house is completely empty today until at least 4 pm so I'm gonna make the most of this by learning how to make a gif file and take my time with some pictures. However, it's dead early now so I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours. When I wake up, whichever of you ladies and gents has sent me the absolute dirtiest PM, I will gladly take a request picture/make a short gif.
Feeling frisky as fuck ;)

xx

p.s. Went to my rowing circuits for the first time this winter yesterday and now my abdomen hurts like a bitch. Those guys are hardcore.

Literally.

Right, my house is completely empty today until at least 4 pm so I'm gonna make the most of this by learning how to make a gif file and take my time with some pictures. However, it's dead early now so I'm gonna go back to sleep for a few hours. When I wake up, whichever of you ladies and gents has sent me the absolute dirtiest PM, I will gladly take a request picture/make a short gif.
Feeling frisky as fuck ;)

xx

p.s. Went to my rowing circuits for the first time this winter yesterday and now my abdomen hurts like a bitch. Those guys are hardcore.

I for one can't wait! Looking forward to anything you care to share.

I won't try in the dirtiest PM competition as I don't think I stand a chance compare to many on here! If you want a request though I'd love a nice sequence of you starting in a nice sexy outfit and slowly peeling it off!

Last edited:
Back