laced up

My husband would like to mix

your cream with his. You're very lovely, and the three of us could have a great time together.

CC your underwear and the body its modelled on is quite nice but your MOUTH is the star of these picture in my humble opinion.

I can feel it in the air... I know it's not lace.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1406228064288.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1406228064288.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 334
True... Not lace or laced up

I don't think anyone will mind
I thought your thread was going to be about laced up corsets for some reason
Happy to look at anything you want to share. We all hope the responses and sharing are as much fun for you as having a sexy woman sharing is for us

Sky blue today. Thanks for all of the lovely feedback. Makes me tickle ;)

I am very much enjoying your sharing of your lacie things.......:heart:
You must have an amazing panty drawer....:D

I love this little panty on you......

attachment.php

And I can't help myself in saying that you have a FANTASTIC butt on you!!!:heart::heart:

Such lovely shapes and curves framed nicely with your sexy little lace panties.....
...I was wondering......
,,,,,,if you were to turn around and show that little Sky blue from the front....
...would we get a hint of your lovely pubic hair,,,,,?;)

Thanks gents. I will try to see if I can get back in that blue lace... to maybe get a front view if that interests you. Good afternoon... today black subtle lace edges are nice between my....

Last edited:
Thanks gents. I will try to see if I can get back in that blue lace... to maybe get a front view if that interests you. Good afternoon... today black subtle lace edges are nice between my....
you are very sexy.. i would love a front view.

Sky blue today. Thanks for all of the lovely feedback. Makes me tickle ;)
Hi Coco thanks for showing your fantastic body is such wonderful lacy lingerie. I would love to see u in red lace. I would just about explode to see it

Smack that ass! :D:devil: I want to see it glow in the dark! Yummy!

Front view is always nice, more pleasures for the imagination.:cool:

Blue lace and a white barier....

Another Look at the front in blue lace.... and another panty from the back.

Attachments

• teaseme.jpg
    teaseme.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 396
  • frontlace.jpg
    frontlace.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 394
Back