Kreepy Kavanaugh

Has the racist shitstain N-worded it up again yet? There's just too many triggered posts to view click. I mean, using "cunt" to describe women while foaming at the mouth can only go so far before one's daily ration of sexism voucher tickets are all punched!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Wondering if his kids got tired of him and eventually threw him into a nursing home all neglected. He better not pop off to a nursing aide with that mouth.

He's especially bitter this month, guess he got too tired begging random chicks for pootie pics and they all rejected him. Useless person.

All this rabid spitting over defending a potential abuser TO THE SUPREME COURT THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE LAND.

Party loyalty, baby, at any costs! :D

My theory is that Brett told his mom to drop the case because of what he did to their daughter.

My theory is that Brett told his mom to drop the case because of what he did to their daughter.

Again, idiot, Maryland is an homestead exemption State.

...but don't let the actual law get in the way of you spinning some ridiculous narrative.

I'm too lazy to read through all the details of the case.
But I was struck by two things from what I read briefly:

1. According to her, there were witnesses --- clearly weighs in her favor

2. The timing of the accusation is quite strange. Why after so many years, at such a crucial political moment?
I suspect that even if it happened (quite likely), it's politically motivated in that she was approached and asked to unearth the past.

2. The timing of the accusation is quite strange. Why after so many years, at such a crucial political moment?
I suspect that even if it happened (quite likely), it's politically motivated in that she was approached and asked to unearth the past.

she said FOUR....her shring said she said TWO....she said the shrink LIED

the person she claimed was a wittness said IT NEVER HAPPENED:mad:

Again, idiot, Maryland is an homestead exemption State.

...but don't let the actual law get in the way of you spinning some ridiculous narrative.

Maryland homestead exemption was effective October 1, 2010, dumbass. :rolleyes:

My view of this is the story partially corroborates itself if Kavannah actually asserted he does not even know her. Though it is possible he was known to her but not vice-versa, she knew him well enough to place a friend of his at the alleged incident.

The timing of this release was nicely executed. Get it out there unsourced and anonymous get both Kavannaugh in the White House to plant their feet and once they firmly taking a stand then have her come and have her I need them he'll Moment. By doing it this late in the proceedings after hearings were already over decisions that are already been made, there is no time to get another candidate through the process before the midterms.

Republicans will probably push through Kavannagh anyway which will fire up the Democratic base for the midterms. I was concerned about the amount of political Capital that Republicans will have to expend to get this nominee through. Not like this isn't par for the course they did this with Bork, Ginsberg and Thomas.

Looking at the foaming at the mouth comments from the usual suspects here and their typical poutrage when they only care about such things when the other side is involved I'm actually kind of glad I am delighted the how outraged they're going to be when Kavannaugh is confirmed anyway.

With the benefit of hindsight I am curious about the source for the original posters calling him Kreepy Kavannaugh. She got that idea from some left-wing propaganda outlet at a time when none of this was even whispered. They were trying to lean it that way from the beginning which means that they knew that they were going to drop this as an October surprise.

1. Christine Blasey Ford first told people about this 6 years ago, in 2012, when she went into couples therapy with her husband. She told her husband and her therapist about this event which had happened, and named Kavanaugh. Long before he was nominated for the Supreme Court.

Let's get that established as a fact. This is not "new." She didn't "just" remember.

2. She first came forward with this info when she saw that Kavanaugh was on a short list of possible nominees, in June, before he was even nominated.

Looks like Queef is trying desperately to take the tinfoil hat from vette to wear for himself.

Wondering if his kids got tired of him and eventually threw him into a nursing home all neglected. He better not pop off to a nursing aide with that mouth.

He's especially bitter this month, guess he got too tired begging random chicks for pootie pics and they all rejected him. Useless person.

All this rabid spitting over defending a potential abuser TO THE SUPREME COURT THE HIGHEST COURT OF THE LAND.

Party loyalty, baby, at any costs! :D

It's been a steady stream of diarrhea running out of his mouth faucet every day for years that I can't even give enough fucks to count.

That means the day that we don't smell his posts here will be the day God decided to fingertap his bloodbag just to see if it'll hold when it won't. And there's gonna be nobody on either side of his computer to tell us. Other social outcasts like Vette enjoy buddying him up in his posts because the shitstain's unchecked racism and sexism under the "free speech" umbrella these assholes love to butcher is useful as a proxy mouthpiece for their own, but they don't fuck with him outside of this site as Facebook friends.

Even Koalabear's racist ass had someone here come tell us he died after a month or two of nobody missing him. I whooped it up then and best believe when this colostomy bag faceplants into the concrete never to get back up to log in and I'm around to bear witness, I'm breaking out thee top shelf shit.

Gran Patron Anejo, Yamazaki 18, whatever, sky will be the limit! You're welcome to join me for a clink! :D

Maryland homestead exemption was effective October 1, 2010, dumbass. :rolleyes:

A stopped clock is right twice a day. I concede you are correct. Unlike you. I can admit when I am actually wrong.

Reading up on it appears that Maryland bankruptcy lawyers were using a different work around prior to that change in Statute in 2010.

1. Christine Blasey Ford first told people about this 6 years ago, in 2012, when she went into couples therapy with her husband. She told her husband and her therapist about this event which had happened, and named Kavanaugh. Long before he was nominated for the Supreme Court.

Let's get that established as a fact. This is not "new." She didn't "just" remember.

2. She first came forward with this info when she saw that Kavanaugh was on a short list of possible nominees, in June, before he was even nominated.

didnt name BK to the shrink

and the 2012 is KEY as I explained why

A SET UP

If this woman does show up to testify(which I doubt she will), why does Judge Kavanaugh have to say anything at all? She has zero proof. She remembers very little. Apparently, as far as could be determined, the only actual party that could corroborate her account says it didn't happen.
This case is a d-o-g. The ducking Democrats are fisgusting. Desperate assholes.

Kamala Harris’s Hypocrisy When It Comes to Sexual Assault Victims
:cool:
Why does Kamala Harris believe Christine Blasey Ford's allegations against Judge Kavanaugh but seems to be ignoring Larke Recchie's allegations against Sherrod Brown?

I haven't read much, so I remain neutral overall.
But hypothesizing that her accusations are true:

You're right, that's also a good explanation for the strange timing.

Come to think about it, if it were me:
Even if I had decided against coming forward at the time,
I would be angry and freaked out that such a person is now being nominated in THAT political position. So I would do the same.

Last edited:
Aw, keep crying snowflake.

Two words: Merrick Garland.

I don't doubt Feinstein held onto this accusation until the last minute just to fuck Republicans.

Hearing you cheaters and liars bitch about Dems playing dirty is music to my ears. Keep it up

If this woman does show up to testify(which I doubt she will), why does Judge Kavanaugh have to say anything at all? She has zero proof. She remembers very little. Apparently, as far as could be determined, the only actual party that could corroborate her account says it didn't happen.
This case is a d-o-g. The ducking Democrats are fisgusting. Desperate assholes.

Aw, keep crying snowflake.

Two words: Merrick Garland.

I don't doubt Feinstein held onto this accusation until the last minute just to fuck Republicans.

Hearing you cheaters and liars bitch about Dems playing dirty is music to my ears. Keep it up

So you will have no objection when the Republicans use the Reid rule to ram through yet another Justice.

To funny to hear you crying about Republicans having invoked the Biden rule for Garland.

I can't wait to hear the crying from actual snowflakes if RGB passes away or retires.

According to @CNN @GloriaBorger @DanaBashCNN, pple should just take #ChristineBlaseyFord word as truth and throw out #KavanaughConfirmation all together...because it’s too ‘hard’ for Ford to speak about her ‘attack’.

So according to @CNN, an accusation is enough for guilty.

It's been a steady stream of diarrhea running out of his mouth faucet every day for years that I can't even give enough fucks to count.

That means the day that we don't smell his posts here will be the day God decided to fingertap his bloodbag just to see if it'll hold when it won't. And there's gonna be nobody on either side of his computer to tell us. Other social outcasts like Vette enjoy buddying him up in his posts because the shitstain's unchecked racism and sexism under the "free speech" umbrella these assholes love to butcher is useful as a proxy mouthpiece for their own, but they don't fuck with him outside of this site as Facebook friends.

Even Koalabear's racist ass had someone here come tell us he died after a month or two of nobody missing him. I whooped it up then and best believe when this colostomy bag faceplants into the concrete never to get back up to log in and I'm around to bear witness, I'm breaking out thee top shelf shit.

Gran Patron Anejo, Yamazaki 18, whatever, sky will be the limit! You're welcome to join me for a clink! :D

Sorry to derail! Oh don't even get me started on his best friend, the birther bigot, I've already called the hypocrite out on another thread. I'll leave him alone in this one. He's the main poster egging him on, that and the other precious one I'm itching to donate my lingerie collection to sometime this year. It may hang low on him, as there's not much to fill out on top. :)

As for the psychopath troll, I happened to cross by one of his slimy,wet shit-smelling threads on the front page index since 99% of the board ignores him. He was spewing his usual unfounded garbage and of course the two garden-variety RWJC goons were lapping it up, hee-hawing. I posted why would anyone join an EROTIC site, taking glory in pissing people off all day 24/7 for years? He's always said that he enjoys pissing off people. Here's the thing that makes me scratch my head, I mean one would expect that garbage on Stormfr-nt, 4ch-n, or any of those other foolish sites, but not on an EROTIC site!:eek: Of course this is a free speech board, but again, free speech has its consequences and folks are not afraid to call out his bullshit. He's a joke.

Again sorry to derail, carry on FOLKS!

Read it and learn: Here’s Why ‘The Biden Rule’ Is Complete Crap

In contrast, the Reid RULE was voted on in the Senate and adopted.

Biden's COMMENTS in a speech were never turned into a formal "rule." And what he said was in a totally different context than the Merrick Garland appointment.

Nice try.

So you will have no objection when the Republicans use the Reid rule to ram through yet another Justice.

To funny to hear you crying about Republicans having invoked the Biden rule for Garland.

I can't wait to hear the crying from actual snowflakes if RGB passes away or retires.

"Snopes" :rolleyes:

Aside from the fact that the guy behind Snopes has no qualifications other than owning a laptop and mad Google skills, he clearly doesn't know anything about bankruptcy law.

"However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home."

Maryland, like Arizona, Florida, and many other states, is a "homestead exemption" State.

What is wrong about the Snopes link?

Back