Kidnapped to an Island Paradise (closed for Magellans_demon)

Her soft whimpered "Yes..." reached his ears as he applied butterfly kisses across her stomach, encouraged that she wanted him to explore all of her. His fingers glided on her soft skin from her breasts to her hips as he flicked his tongue over her lower abdomen, hearing her plea, "Oh, I need you, you feel amazing, god, Jack, please"

He waited for her hands to either push his head downward or grab his hair, wanting to pull him away from her lower body. But her hands never came as he began to kiss her lower toward her labia. The smell of her excitement permeated his nose and he felt his cock get harder, feeling her hips begin to slowly undulate.

Instead of just plowing into her vagina like a wild man hungry for a taste of her nectar, Jack admired her sex, seeing it glisten in the sun. His breathing became a bit shallow when she spread her thighs open as if inviting him to partake in tasting her. He wanted to but he wanted to take his time and explore as he bypassed the tempting treat and began kissing her inner thigh.

The closer her got to her sex, the more her thighs opened and her hips rose off the blanket, inviting him again to taste her. After bypassing her opening again, kissing along her other thigh, he moved back toward the glistening opening. There would be no bypassing her pussy now as his lips touched her outer lips and his tongue dipped inside to taste her nectar. A shiver flowed though him as he licked up her juices that flowed from her.

Using his fingers, to open the lips, he smiled seeing her aroused clit waiting for him. And when he covered it with his mouth, letting his tongue dance over and around it, he felt her hips begin move. They moved sideways and then upward, her hips leaving the blanket before falling back onto it.

Wrapping one arm around her thigh, he continued to please her with his tongue but he also began to tease her opening with his fingers. They sank slowly into her feeling the same response from her muscles as did his cock earlier. As his mouth covered her clit and he slowly finger fucked her he heard her begging cry, "Please... please don't stop"

He pulled his mouth away just long enough to tell her over the sound of the waterfall, "I'm not going to stop until I give you all the pleasure you deserve."

When his mouth returned to her clit, he doubled down on sucking her clit into his mouth and picking up the tempo of his fingers sliding deep inside her. He could tell her orgasm was building as her body began to take over, her hips rising off the blanket, more demanding of his attention.

And when she screamed, "God, Jack, please" he knew her body was giving in to the pleasures he was giving her. He held her hips tightly but she was like a wild cat, squirming as if to try and get away but not wanting to. Her breathing was hard and he knew he wouldn't stop until she gave him what he wanted and what she desired to give him.

The flow from her, washed over his face and he looked up to see her hand over her mouth but that didn't stop him hearing her constant moans of pure pleasure.

He held on tight as she rode the orgasmic waves over and over until her hands found his head, wanting to push him away. But he held on just a bit longer, flicking his tongue over her sensitive clit, feeling her body jerk wildly as she came down from her high.

Lifting his head, he began to kiss his way back up her body, taking time to kiss each nipple and then lay beside her. He gathered her into his arms, kissing her, letting her feel her own nectar that was smeared all over his face. "I hope you enjoyed that Katy because I did and I look forward to pleasing you like that over and over."

Last edited:
Feeling her climax build and threaten to tip her over the edge Katy arched passionately against Jack, unsure if she wanted to decrease or increase the pressure as she bucked beneath him. It was too much, she felt like she was losing her mind but she couldn't bear the idea of him stopping either. He held her hips down, adding to the pressure but it just drove her on, sending all the heat pooling between her legs.

Oh god, it was all too much, she moaned and whimpered into her palm as he kept sucking at her mercilessly, his fingers driving her harder over the brink. Waves of orgasm crashed over her as she continued to grind against him. Too soon she started coming down from her peak but Jack's tongue still teased over her clit, aftershocks running through her like bolts of electric until she reached down to pull him to her but still he continued as she moaned and writhed under him. For a moment she thought he was never going to stop and almost screamed with the sensation until he drew his lips away.

She gasped in air as he started to work back up her body, almost breathless. Even the kisses he laid across her skin and the attention of his mouth across her breasts left her twitching and sighing where she lay.

"I hope you enjoyed that Katy because I did and I look forward to pleasing you like that over and over."

"Mmmmm" was all she could reply at first. No words would come as she hovered in bliss.

Just trying to summon any words felt completely beyond her for a while, her hands pressing lightly into Jack's shoulders as she felt him back beside her and lay with her eyes closed drawing shuddering breaths. His arms around her felt like the only thing anchoring her to the ground and she pressed into him, needing the security, needing to feel all of him, his now hard cock teasing against her sated pussy. His kisses, the strange but sweet taste of herself over his lips, remembering his lips across her body became a heady mix that left her reeling further. Between catching her breath she returned his kisses greedily, as though even the high of such a climax hadn't been enough, like she wasn't going to be able to let go of him.

Eventually the world stopped spinning and she forced her eyes open, blinking at Jack in an unfocused haze. She smiled lazily and looked into his eyes, winding her arm around his back to nuzzle her face into his neck as the post-orgasmic stillness flowed over her.

"That was amazing" she breathed.

"I didn't just enjoy that, that nearly killed me. I think I might need a while but I'd be willing to risk it again." she laughed softly. "I think it's your turn now, when I can move again".

Gently laying kisses across his neck Katy stroked down his back and around his backside until she slid her hand softly up his cock, teasing him as she lay pressed against him.

Jack smiled at Katy's response, "Mmmmm," to his comment that he would please her like that over and over. He could tell she enjoyed him making love to that way. Her comment was all he needed for now. He didn't need anything lengthy response. Just lying with her on the blanket, in a cove on a island paradise was all he needed. He was content to have her lying next to him, listening to her slowly return to a normal breathing rhythm.

With his arms around her and their bodies pressing together, he felt as if he was her protector, feeling her moving slightly getting more comfortable. He continued to place soft kisses to her lips and cheeks as his hands slid along her body, caressing wherever they touched. And then their kisses became more intense, tongues flicking against the other's lips and then dipping inside their mouths to find a tongue ready to play and return to his his mouth for more playtime.

His body was still on fire, having pleased her but not having his own desires quenched. That was alright with Jack, knowing the he would eventually experience his own pleasurable release. Their kisses were starting to get more and then he saw her eyes open, staring directly into his dark eyes and then her lips nuzzling against his neck.

He listened to her soft tone telling him, "That was amazing ...... "I didn't just enjoy that, that nearly killed me. I think I might need a while but I'd be willing to risk it again." He loved the way she laughed, seeing that she was relaxed and enjoying her time at the waterfall just like he was enjoying being with her.

He was wondering what they might do next when she whispered in a very sensual tone, "I think it's your turn now, when I can move again".

"Take your time Katy ..... we have all the time in the world to enjoy each other and this beautiful place." He felt her gentle kisses on his neck and her hand moving downward over his backside and then gently grasping his cock, slowly stroking it. He felt her breasts pushing against the side of his chest while feeling her fingers sliding up and down his swollen muscle as if reading braille.

"Your fingers feel so wonderful," he whispered feeling his cock twitch with excitement as her fingernails scraped along its length. His hips and body moved slightly to give her a better angle to tease his cock and he closed his eyes drinking in the pleasure she was giving him. His voice hitched a little as he offered, "I love the way you're touching me and whatever you want to do and how ever long you want to take, I'm yours Katy. You can have me anyway you want me."

Last edited:
As Jack moved towards her, allowing her to touch him more easily, she loved the feel of her fingers able to work gently up and down him, Katy's breath caught as she heard his words.

"Your fingers feel so wonderful,"

"I love the way you're touching me and whatever you want to do and how ever long you want to take, I'm yours Katy. You can have me anyway you want me."

Hearing Jack speak to her was like getting an extreme shot of confidence somehow, she felt more sensual than ever, not only in her mind but she heard almost a different person responding and wondered at his effect on her.

"I might have to make you regret that," she purred, "I'm getting used to this, it's going to take me a long time to run out of ideas"

Teasing her fingers along his shaft she tilted her head on his shoulder so she could gaze down the length of his torso and admire his hard cock as her fingers drifted around it. It wouldn't be fair to lay there all day watching him but she was tempted.

With Michael it hadn't been awful, he hadn't forced her or anything, apart from all the whining, but it had been more of a duty if she was honest, only for the sake of him getting to cum, she often wondered if he was bothered that she was there at all as long as someone was, but this felt so different, so sensual and personal. This felt like a pleasure in itself, she wanted to watch him cum under her mouth.

Feeling she'd teased him enough Katy, only a little unsteady, lifted herself up and continued kissing slowly down his neck, across his chest and stomach, kissing and licking at his skin as she continued to play along his length with firmer strokes until she could kneel between his legs and kiss along his shaft.

Sliding her lips around his cock she slid her tongue over his tip, flicking around his head as she slowly took a little more of him into her mouth. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, her free hand stroking over his balls to tease him further. Slowly building a rhythm she slid his cock as deep as possible between her lips before licking back up his length, leaving only her lips on his tip before starting again.

Reaching her throat she managed to take as much of him in as she could before working back, her eyes raising to trail back up his body and look up at him. His cock strained against her tongue as she traced patterns along his shaft, murmuring in pleasure against his skin.

Last edited:
Jack smiled hearing her soft seductive purring tone. "I might have to make you regret that ...... I'm getting used to this, it's going to take me a long time to run out of ideas"

"I'm open to any and all ideas Katy," he said feeling her fingers slide teasingly along the length of his shaft. With her head on his shoulder, his view of her fingers and hand teasing his cock was partially obstructed. That was ok with him as he closed his eyes for a moment, soaking it all in, not seeing what she was doing but basking in the sensations running through his body. This felt right and he wondered what ideas were flowing in her head.

He felt her moving, the tips of her nipples scraping against his skin as her lips kissed his neck and then started moving downward. At one point, when she was kissing along his shaft, he held his breath, waiting to feel the wonderful sensations of her lips taking him into her mouth.

Jack rose up and applied his weight to his forearms, wanting to watch her. She was kneeling between his thighs, seeing her lips begin to kiss his shaft. "Mmmm I like your idea," he grinned and then closed his eyes after seeing her tongue slide delicately over the tip of his cock.

He was tense with lust for her and when she slid more of his shaft into her mouth, he felt his cock throb with excitement. His hips shifted upward encouraging her to take more and when she did, he closed his eyes, his face looking skyward wondering how much he could take of the pleasure before he exploded.

Seeing her back off slowly only intensified his desire for her and when she took him further and into her throat, he felt his cock jerk and his butt muscles clenched tightly together wanting to ward off his impending orgasm. "Your mouth feels so good on my cock," he moaned watching her back off only to take him deep once more.

He felt her hand on the base of his cock, squeezing it and then stroking it while her other hand cupped his aching cum-filled balls. He tried to keep his hips steady but watching her tease his cock with her mouth and hands, while feeling her tongue flicking against it was getting to be too much for him to hold off.

Her eyes looking up and him seemed to be full of lust and he saw her sensual desire written all over her face. She was driving him crazy with her technique and he knew the time was fast approaching when he would not be able to control his orgasm. When she pulled off for a moment, seeing his cock jerk on its own and her sensual smile, he knew he was close to losing control.

His breathing was short and ragged, his face skewered with lust as his eyes opened and closed while his hips seemed to have a mind of their own. "If you keep that up Katy ...... " He took another deep breath. "If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll have to deal with the consequences." It was a feeble attempt at a joke as every muscle in his body tensed up for the onrushing orgasmic storm.

Seeing Jack propped up watching her sent a thrill through Katy as she sucked him between her lips, the desire in his eyes sending shivers through her. She loved seeing, hearing and feeling how much he enjoyed her, everything else fading away as she wanted to see him explode because of her.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock,"

She moaned against him, her eyes shining with pleasure as she continued to cover him with her lips, stroking and squeezing around him.

"If you keep that up Katy ...... If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll have to deal with the consequences."

She slid her mouth off his cock with a tiny pop and pretended to think for a brief second or two.

"Oh no" she mocked, "I'll just have to deal with what I've done."

She smiled, feeling powerful being able to pleasure him so sensually and be the one turning him on, the one he wanted to be with at that moment.

Keeping eye contact with Jack she extended her tongue and ran it leisurely around his balls, slowly along the underside of his shaft and slid across the tip, enjoying the view of just how much it was driving him to the edge. She took him back within her lips quickly before he could let go, sliding him deep to meet her throat over and over, building a steady but relentless pace.

She felt him still stiffen further until he was impossibly hard and moaned wantonly against his cock, letting the waves of sound tease him further. He was so close and she was excited to see him give in and release into her. As he let go Katy keenly sucked him deeper, feeling him pulse into her as she swallowed his cum enthusiastically.

Katy carried on licking him once she'd finished swallowing, remembering the delicious torture of how he hadn't stopped after she'd reached her peak, continuing to work her mouth up him slowly, teasing him until she sucked him clean, dancing her tongue along his shaft as he jerked beneath her.

As Jack groaned and started to soften she kissed her way up his chest, her hands drifting along his sides as she moved, watching the sense of relief spread over his face. Finding her previous place beside him she settled into his shoulder again, her lips ghosting over his neck up to his ear.

"Mmm, I can deal with those consequences again, I love tasting you." she whispered. "I could definitely get addicted to this."

"Oh no .... I'll just have to deal with what I've done."

He loved that she had a sense of humor as she mocked him, knowing full well what was about to happen. He thought she was going to take him over the edge but instead she continued to tease his cock with her tongue. He felt her tongue sliding around his balls and then on the underside of his stiff shaft. He let out a loud groan when she took him deep into her mouth, backing off and then deep again, hearing her moans that vibrated around his shaft and sending shivers of lust through his veins.

It was too much and if she had tried to hold him off it would be useless. His cock was throbbing, jerking as if it had a mind all his own. He wondered if she would pull off but he saw her eyes staring at him as he shot ribbons of sperm down her throat. He thought she would pull back after he emptied his load but she continued to keep him deep in her mouth.

And when she did pull back, he felt her teeth scraping against his sensitive head while she sucked on it causing his cock to jerk wildly while he let out more groans. He thought of pushing her away but didn't, closing his eyes and basking in the moment, letting her enjoy his manhood.

Eventually she pulled away and crawled up his body. He enjoyed watching her breasts sway delicately while she kissed his flesh and felt her fingers sliding along his skin. What he wouldn't give to just stay here with her forever.

He put his arm around her neck feeling her settle in next to him and hearing her whisper in his ear. "Mmm, I can deal with those consequences again, I love tasting you. .... I could definitely get addicted to this."

He turned onto his side, staring into her eyes. The time they spent together was special to him and he hoped it was special to her too. It was hard for him to believe that just this morning their relationship was anything but close. And now he felt a real connection with Katy.

There was a twinkle in his eyes as he smoothed a string of hair from her face and over her ear. "I love the taste of you too Katy. And I know I'm addicted to you." He thought of how she delayed his orgasm and he gave her a huge smile. "And I want you to know that I'm going to make you pay for making me wait to have an orgasm." He laughed and gave her a quick kiss and then he added, "You know I didn't make you wait as long as you made me. I'll have to get even with you for that and besides I know we're both going to love teasing each other."

Jack knew at some time they would have to leave this little paradise, at least for the day. They could always come back another day but for now the sun was high in the sky and he felt some hunger pangs from all the activity. "What do you say we have some lunch and if you want we can go swimming, go for a hike, or find some other fun things to do."

Last edited:
As Jack drew closer to her again Katy smiled, she loved making eye contact with him again and still hoped she didn't wake up from this because she was in heaven. Whatever he'd said about himself he was definitely gorgeous, so gentle with her and made her feel amazing and she was serious that she could get used to it quite easily.

"I love the taste of you too Katy. And I know I'm addicted to you..... And I want you to know that I'm going to make you pay for making me wait to have an orgasm.... You know I didn't make you wait as long as you made me. and I know we're both going to love teasing each other."

She involuntarily squeezed her eyes shut for a moment and laughed with him, a sudden rush of anticipation running through her as she instantly pictured the next time that he'd tease her, and the thought of the almost painful intense pleasure of being kept on the brink of release.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy it though?" she smiled teasingly.

"What do you say we have some lunch and if you want we can go swimming, go for a hike, or find some other fun things to do."

Distracted from talking about making love, Katy realised how hungry she was, having thought about virtually nothing but him and how he was making her feel since he first kissed her by the waterfall.

"That sounds great" she smiled "I didn't realise I was starving."

"Looks like I'll have to get used to being dressed again then" she giggled. "Maybe we could go for a hike and see more of this place? I suppose it would be a shame if the only thing I'd explored here was you."

She couldn't get the giddy feeling out of her head, even though her self consciousness was creeping back in as she lay naked with him, she was still so relaxed and satisfied. With an extra effort she forced herself to sit up beside him and sway to her feet, reaching for her bag and clothes. It seemed pointless hiding herself now to change, there wasn't much more of her he could see now.

Jack felt the rumblings of hunger in his stomach when Katy told him, "That sounds great. I didn't realise I was starving." He was a little surprised when she said with a giggle, "Looks like I'll have to get used to being dressed again then. Maybe we could go for a hike and see more of this place? I suppose it would be a shame if the only thing I'd explored here was you."

He wondered if she thought they were heading back to the house for lunch as he watched her move to sit up and then stand. He admired her nakedness as she stood over him and reached for the backpack that held her clothes.

"Mmmm I really like what I'm looking at right now," he smiled broadly staring at her naked body. "Since you're up why don't you bring me my backpack and we'll see what Ashley or Marie packed us for lunch?" He saw her questioningly look as she handed him the backpack.

"I knew I could trust them to pack us a great lunch." Pulling out a plaid tablecloth, he flung it outward and then laid it in the grass. "Ok let's see what we have to eat." He pulled out four pieces of bread wrapped in cellophane, several small containers with slices of ham, roast beef, and cheese slices. They had packed small condiment packs of mustard, ketchup, and mayonnaise. Other containers were filled with orange and apple slices, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, and carrot sticks."

He gave her a big smile. "It looks like they packed something for each of us since they don't know what we like." He picked up two slices of bread and started to make a sandwich. Looking up at Katy, he tried to make a joke as he said laughingly, "I hope you'll join me for a delicious lunch out here in paradise. You can get dressed if you want but for me, I prefer to eat my lunch, dressed just the way I am."

As Jack complimented her body Katy flushed, still a little self conscious but his appreciation giving her confidence she hadn't felt for a long time. Handing him his backpack she smiled, starting to settle into feeling comfortable with him, tentatively but it felt good. As he spread the lunch out she hesitated for a minute, unsure whether to give into old habits and cover herself up or carry on enjoying feeling so intimate with him.

"I hope you'll join me for a delicious lunch out here in paradise. You can get dressed if you want but for me, I prefer to eat my lunch, dressed just the way I am."

"Ok" she laughed, "When you put it like that I can wait until after this but I'm not hiking like this, I'm going to need clothes then. If you thought I was clumsy around a pool I'd be lethal around rocks and thorns nude!"

It was better to give into whatever this was building between them instead of letting her worries rule and spoiling it she decided, settling next to the tablecloth, facing Jack. The sun was still beating down gently, the waterfall still providing the idyllic background, such a turn around from the day before until their talk earlier, so it seemed stupid to try and interrupt it now.

"This looks lovely, thank you," she smiled appreciatively, making herself a sandwich and starting to eat. "I can honestly say I've never had anything like lunch this way. I don't think grabbing a sandwich on a bench on a lunch break when the sun finally comes out kind of compares. So how much do you come to this island? What do you normally do here?... We don't really know much about each other, tell me more about you" she said with a blush.

Jack chuckled when Katy said, "Ok ......When you put it like that I can wait until after this but I'm not hiking like this, I'm going to need clothes then. If you thought I was clumsy around a pool I'd be lethal around rocks and thorns nude!"

"Don't worry I would never make you hike up to the overlook without shoes. Now clothes, well that's another matter and they could be made optional," he joked with a loud chuckle. It was so pleasant being with Katy and not have to worry if she was only after his money. It seemed they were developing a good relationship but in the back of his mind, he wondered what she will do when she finds out just how rich he really is. Would she bolt in a fit of anger knowing he deceived her the whole time? Or if she really cared for him would she forgive him?

When she sat down across from him, Jack could only admire her. Her hair, still damp from the water, hung down around her face, framing her beautiful face. And when she smiled Jack thought it looked so angelic. He remembered how when he first saw her, how he was so stricken with her. As she made a sandwich, he enjoyed looking at her breasts which to him were just perfect. For a moment he wished this time with her could be frozen forever.

"This looks lovely, thank you ......... I can honestly say I've never had anything like lunch this way. I don't think grabbing a sandwich on a bench on a lunch break when the sun finally comes out kind of compares. So how much do you come to this island? What do you normally do here?... We don't really know much about each other, tell me more about you"

He knew there would come a time that she would ask about his past. They had both shared very little in the coffee shop and up until now it seemed to be a taboo subject. But now he knew he would would have to tell her more about his past.

"I've never had lunch this way but I do have to tell you Katy, I can't think of anyone I would love to share a naked lunch with." He took a bite of his sandwich and then sipped from one of the water bottles. "I've come here a few times but it's actually been a few years. My father was friends with the owner and so he invited us to use the island when we had a chance to get away." He didn't mention it had been almost ten years since he stepped foot on the island. "Work has been pretty hectic and so I haven't been able to break away to come her as much as I would like."

He smiled thinking about what he did on the island. "As far as what I do on the island, I do pretty much what we are doing .... enjoying nature and relaxing from the hectic life of working." He saw her eyebrows raise a little. "Just so you know Katy. I have never had another woman with me on the island .... you are the very first woman I have ever brought to the island." He didn't mention that when he was young, he brought some of his school friends but they were snobs.

"As I told you at the coffee shop my mom died about ten years ago and recently my father died." He didn't mention his dad and family owned the island. He hoped that would come later after they had become closer and he knew she wasn't just after his wealth and money.

"As for growing up. I lived a normal childhood, playing sports and going to school." Again he left out he had a privileged childhood, going to elite private schools. "In high school I played on the soccer and swim teams but I was never good enough to go to the next level."

He took another bite of his sandwich and smiled. "I told you I was an only child and I will tell you that when my mother died, my whole world changed. I was lost. She was a very special person to me, someone I could talk to about things that bothered me. My dad was always busy at work and I really felt he didn't have or want to have time for me." What he left out was his dad was a tycoon who owned many businesses and spent a most of his time with business associates."

Jack felt if he kept talking, he would give some things away that he didn't want known, at least not yet. "Tell me more about yourself Katy now that you know a little more about me."

Katy loved listening to Jack speak about himself, eating as she listened, relaxed and happy to spend as much of the day learning more about him as he would allow. The memory came back to her of when she'd been in her flat with him and succumbed to whatever he'd given her before coming here, being unable to resist sleep as he discussed his condo. She knew she should be furious at the thought of it and his plan to abduct her but, twisted as it was, it felt like a comforting memory instead, of feeling at peace with his voice filling her ears.

Sitting in front of her naked he looked so much more relaxed, even as he spoke about more painful subjects, she didn't mind at all being able to let her eyes rove down his body but was pulled back to his gorgeous deep eyes and beautiful smile over again. She was stunned as he said she was the first woman he'd brought to the island, obviously she hoped she was the only one brought in that particular way but assumed he'd have had no end of offers and relationships to bring here. She was becoming more tempted to trust his words that he felt something between them as well, much as it seemed unbelievable to her.

She felt for him as he described his childhood, especially as it rang so many chords with her and hers. Besides the sporty sides though.

"Tell me more about yourself Katy now that you know a little more about me."

"I'm sorry about your father, I can't remember how much I said before but I'm an only child myself and my mother died when I was 17, I've never met my father so there's really not a lot to tell there." she started.

"My mother never told him about me at all and only told me why he wasn't around, I don't even know his name. I can't ask her now so I haven't got a clue who he is, I could walk past him in the street every day and wouldn't have any idea. I know that's weird, right?" she added self-consciously.

"I sound like I'm copying you but my mother was always busy at work too, with only her around to pay the bills there wasn't really much choice, maybe it was the same for your dad too? I'm glad she did try to make as much time for me as she could though. I wish now that we'd talked more but she always seemed busy or tired, I didn't want to give her more to do than she already had for me. She did as much as she could with me though, we used to watch films together when she was too tired to do much, which I loved, but she taught me to cook and helped me with school... she'd probably just be disappointed I haven't been doing much with life since...

I was really looking forward to going to college and then starting work full time so I could help her out and maybe spend more time with her but it never worked out like that... She was in a car crash going to work one day when I was in school and before I got to the hospital it was too late."

Stopping, the memory temporarily overwhelming her for a moment, she looked down at the ground, folding and twisting the edge of the tablecloth through her fingers as she thought about her home life and what she'd done since, feeling the sadness of the memories rise within her and the embarrassment of not having managed as much as she'd meant to. Maybe it was the perfect solution that she had to restart now, try again from a fresh start. She wasn't about to actually thank him for the act of abducting her but they were probably about even now.

Katy looked up at him with a warm smile. "Thank you for bringing everything of mine here, I didn't think to say earlier. I've only got a few things left of her, photos, some little ornaments, picture frames, birthday cards, my blanket, things like that. Mic... there wasn't room in the apartment for more of her things. If they'd been left behind I don't think... well, I definitely wouldn't have agreed to come on a day out today" she forced a joke, trying not to get too wrapped up in her emotions.

Jack waited anxiously for Katy to speak. He had a moment of deep regret, thinking how he drugged her and brought her to this piece of paradise without her approval. Would she hate him or forgive him when she found out he deceived her about who he was and that this was his island? Some day he would have to tell her the truth but for now he just wanted to be with her.

He listened to her talk about not knowing her father and being very close to her mother and then she said, "I was really looking forward to going to college and then starting work full time so I could help her out and maybe spend more time with her but it never worked out like that... She was in a car crash going to work one day when I was in school and before I got to the hospital it was too late."

Talking about her mother's death brought back haunting memories of his mother and finding out how she died, blaming his father. It was a similar situation, losing his mother to a fall down the stairs. But he had a father and she had no one to help her pick up the broken pieces of her life. But he and his father didn't see eye to eye and he really had to find his own way, not taking any money for college.

"I feel really bad that you had to go through that sad time Katy. I know what you mean about losing a person very close to you. My father was absent in my life after my mother died and we never really reconciled our differences before he died. Now I wish I we could have found some common ground .... but .... but it's too late, he's gone." He stopped talking, fearing saying the wrong thing.

He saw her warms smile and he felt as though he should crawl to her and take her in his arms, and then she told him something he didn't expect to hear from her. "Thank you for bringing everything of mine here, I didn't think to say earlier. I've only got a few things left of her, photos, some little ornaments, picture frames, birthday cards, my blanket, things like that. Mic... there wasn't room in the apartment for more of her things. If they'd been left behind I don't think... well, I definitely wouldn't have agreed to come on a day out today"

At least he did one thing right during her kidnapping. He saw her eyes close just a little when she almost mentioned Michael. He could only imagine what he told her when she wanted to bring other memorable things associated with her mother. And he knew exactly what she was talking about when she mentioned she could never have agreed to come with him today if he had not brought her mother's memories with her.
"Katy, I'm glad you have the memorabilia from your mom. I had a strange feeling that Michael would not hold onto your personal things for very long even if you decide to go back to him." He felt a little ashamed again for how he got her to the island. It was clear the conversation was ending for now but he was sure there would be other times when they would add tidbits of their past as they spent time together. He felt it was time to lighten things up a little.

"Katy, what do you say we take one more dip in the waterfall and then get dressed and go for a hike. There is a place I want to show you that is not as spectacular as this place but it's a place I found on one of my day trips." After he said it he had a thought .... would she ever tell him she loved him? If she did, there was no way he couldn't tell her about who the real Jack was.

Last edited:
While Jack spoke about his mother's loss and the relationship between him and his father Katy felt sympathy for him, appreciating his loss but also feeling more in common with him. They'd experienced different circumstances but similar difficulties and having something they shared a little in that way made him seem less out of her league to some degree. She was wary that she might just be talking herself into thinking that this could work but couldn't help starting to be drawn into hoping.

"Katy, what do you say we take one more dip in the waterfall and then get dressed and go for a hike. There is a place I want to show you that is not as spectacular as this place but it's a place I found on one of my day trips."

"That sounds good" she started. "It would be hard for much to match this place so even somewhere less spectacular sounds worth a visit."

Katy hesitated for a few moments as she put off going straight to the waterfall, still feeling an urge to be close to Jack anyway but this had grown since their discussion about the people they'd lost. She didn't feel confident but wasn't going to get anywhere if she didn't try and hold onto whatever had started here. Swallowing down her nerves, even after all they'd already enjoyed that day, she moved over to him on her knees.

"I'm sorry for everything you've been through too" she said quietly.

Kneeling up in front of him she slid her hands across his cheeks and brought her lips gently against his, enjoying the feel of kissing him again.

Before they could get too carried away she leant back and smiled.

"Sorry, just wanted to do that" she said with a blush. "We should go for that dip then."

She stood and held her hands out to him, unable to take her eyes off him for long, hoping she wasn't becoming too clingy, still wavering between the old Katy and whatever he was helping her want to become.

"That sounds good ...... It would be hard for much to match this place so even somewhere less spectacular sounds worth a visit."

He smiled, seeing Katy take a moment to think about what they had talked about and then crawled on her knees to him. He felt a tingle in his groin seeing her crawling like a cat. But it was the way her breasts swayed seductively that triggered the sexual sensations, making his cock thicken a little

When she told him, "I'm sorry for everything you've been through too." he saw the genuine concern in her eyes. She was something very special and he felt a moment of regret that he was keeping a big secret from her. But he had to remind himself that every woman who found out about his wealth, changed their attitude toward him. For now he really liked the way Katy and him were finding each other.

Her kiss was soft and tender before it got a little more impassioned. Their emotions were starting to grow more intense when she pulled away, both breathing just a bit harder and staring into each other's eyes. He smiled hearing her tell him, "Sorry, just wanted to do that ..... We should go for that dip then."

When she stood, he took a moment to again drink in her curves and he knew she was doing the same. He took her hands and chuckled as he pulled him up. Immediately taking her into his arms, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him, feeling her nipples poking into his chest as his semi-hard cock touched her lower abdomen. His lips sought hers and they fell into a deep kiss before he pulled away and laughed, "If we keep doing this we'll never get back into the water."

Breaking the embrace, he took her hand and they walked together to the water, taking care not to slip on the rocks. At the ledge, he easily raised himself up and then held out a hand to pull her up. When she was with him, he again took her into his arms, pulling her against him, feeling the sexual urges growing again as they kissed. The water was thundering behind them and when the kiss broke, he said, "I agree with your assessment that this place is very spectacular. But it's even more than being spectacular, being here with you makes it all that more special." And then he saw her smile and he yelled above the rushing water, "Ready or not ..... here we go."

As they both stood and Jack immediately drew her in for another passionate kiss, Katy moaned quietly into his lips as he pressed against her, loving the feel of when he reached for her each time.

"If we keep doing this we'll never get back into the water."

"I could live with that" she grinned but happily held his hand and followed him back through the water.

Kissing again felt wonderful, Katy twirling her fingers through his hair and raising herself on her tiptoes as he held her so she could lean into him and feel his body as close to hers as possible.

"I agree with your assessment that this place is very spectacular. But it's even more than being spectacular, being here with you makes it all that more special."

She smiled, not only feeling the same but believing him a little more each time about how he seemed to feel about her, especially as he must be able to see by now he didn't need to flatter her any more to keep her there. She was already losing the will to care how this had all started and why, enjoying the way they were together instead.

"Ready or not ..... here we go."

Katy laughed before holding her breath and moved under the waterfall, the water thundering over her skin cooling some of the heat Jack had built up within her but somehow also heightened the sensations as it played across her skin. Her lips slid against his, hands running up his arms as the water covered them both. By the time she needed to move back out for air she already wanted him again, this was going to get difficult if she couldn't do anything for more than a few minutes without needing to be back in his arms or dreaming of having him inside her.

Leaning into Jack for another kiss she kept the pressure light, barely gliding her lips over his, teasing them both, wanting to push harder against him but not trusting that she'd be able to stop this time. Pulling away she smiled.

"I feel the same being here with you, it's hard just to stay apart, even with a cold shower on hand"

Taking a step away, holding her breath, she jumped from the ledge into the water with a splash, resurfacing wiping the water from her eyes and laying back to float on her back, stretching out in front of him with a coy smile.

"I definitely do better falling into the water without being weighed down by all the clothes" she called with a grin, "but you can still come in just in case I need any help?"

Jack held Katy tightly against him as they stood under the waterfall, kissing while the water crashed on and around them. Her body, pressing against his, felt as though they belonged together while his hands caressed her back, from her soft buttocks to her shoulders. The feel of her lips sealed against his and their tongues slicing back and forth sent blood flowing to a certain part of his body, making the muscle begin to thicken.

Moving together from the thundering waterfall, he wiped his face and smiled when Katy leaned in for another kiss. It was as if he couldn't get enough of her, feeling her light kisses on his lips before she broke the kiss and smiled. "I feel the same being here with you, it's hard just to stay apart, even with a cold shower on hand"

Jack saw the twinkle in her eyes just as she stepped away and jumped into the swirling water below the ledge. A broad smile creased his face, watching her body under the water and then resurface. She looked amazingly beautiful floating on her back. She was a pure vision of beauty as she stretched out, her arms swirling lazily to keep her afloat.

The smile that was captivating him caught his eyes and he laughed when she called out, "I definitely do better falling into the water without being weighed down by all the clothes ........ but you can still come in just in case I need any help?"

A smile curled on his lips and blood flowed to his organ, thinking of what he wanted to do to save her. "Stay right where you are ..... I'm coming to save you," he yelled as he leapt off the ledged into her whirlpool of water. Under water he saw her naked backside and smiled as he swam toward her.

As he approached her, he saw her legs lower and start to kick while her hands began to tread water. He slid up along her backside, touching and sliding his hands along her sides until he broke the surface. He took a huge gulp of air and wiped his face with one hand while the other arm wrapped around her waist.

"I'm here to save the damsel in distress," he laughed wrapping his other arm around her breasts. Kissing her shoulder, he pulled her backwards to the shallow water and when he could touch bottom, he whispered, "you're safe now ma'am and for saving you I will take my reward."

Taking her wrist, he pulled it down to his now semi-rigid member, feeling her fingers wrap around it. "I think you should put that in a safe place and then lean back and enjoy." He felt her hand stroking his now hardened cock and sliding over her mound. When she wrapped her legs around his waist and their lips met in a torrid kiss, he knew their hike would be put on hold, at least for a little while.

"Stay right where you are ..... I'm coming to save you,"

Katy couldn't help peals of laughter as Jack smiled and jumped in after her, pulling her body vertical to tread water as she waited for him to come closer. Her laughter softened almost instantly into a longing sigh of pleasure however as he stroked up her sides and wrapped his arms around her body, leaning back into him to feel him against her.

"I'm here to save the damsel in distress... you're safe now ma'am and for saving you I will take my reward."

His lips and arms against her skin sent sparks through her. Her eyes sparkled, wanting to laugh but the feel of him was too exciting, setting off the heat inside her instead. As he stood she was only too happy to wrap her fingers around his stiffening length, her eyes clouding with desire as she faced him and felt him hard within her palm. He looked gorgeous as the water still ran off his skin and the sight, sound and feel of him at the same time overwhelmed her senses almost straight away and she wanted to lose herself in him.

"I think you should put that in a safe place and then lean back and enjoy."

Only too happy to have him inside her once more, overjoyed he was suggesting it, knowing it wasn't just her that wanted to be together, she immediately followed his words, teasing the head of his cock along the folds of her pussy over and over until she couldn't take any more and needed him inside her. Sliding him slowly into her core she pulled him deeper as her legs met around his back and her arms wrapped around his neck, using the lightness of the water to move easily up and down on his shaft.

"Ohh, this feels like my reward instead of yours" she whispered in between kisses, completely giving in to the addiction to him now, drawing his lip gently between her teeth before crushing her lips against his again.

With an immense effort she managed to stop kissing him for a few moments, pulling her face a few inches away from him, free to hold his gaze as she slipped deeper until he was buried completely into her heat. The sight of him watching her sent a shiver down her spine but the growing sensation between her thighs was what was really distracting her, her eyes hooding as she felt her climax burgeoning.

Pressing herself as close to Jack as she could, her hips ground against him, building up a leisurely rhythm of sliding against his hardness, every movement driving her a little closer to her peak, her lips meeting his in an open 'O' as she laid her forehead against his, her breath hitching with desire.

"That feels incredible" she whispered against his skin "Oh, god, I've never done anything like this before, now this is all I want to do. Please... "

Katy wasn't sure what she was begging for, the closer she felt herself get to her climax the slower her hips pivoted around him, desperate to feel him but enjoying the sensation too much to rush.

"Nobody's ever made me feel like this..." she breathed.

The intense heat he felt when she stopped teasing herself and allowed him to slip into her pussy was overwhelming. He could only smile when she wrapped her feet around his waist and whispered, "Ohh, this feels like my reward instead of yours" There was no need to reply as her lips continued to caress his, her tongue darting in and out o fhis mouth and her teeth capturing and pulling on his bottom lip.

It was a wonderful feeling being in the lagoon with the sound of the waterfall as their bodies pressed together. He loved the feel of his cock slipping deeper into her when she pulled her head and body back, extending her arms until she was almost perpendicular to him. The feeling was intense and the way her muscles pulsed around his cock magical.

His hands held her soft butt cheeks, encouraging her hips to move while his hips thrust forward. He gazed at her breasts swaying gently in the water never wanting this moment to end. When she pulled herself back upright, pressing her body tightly against his, he felt a tremor course through him. He could feel they both were getting closer to a climatic end when he heard her soft whisper.

"That feels incredible ........ Oh, god, I've never done anything like this before, now this is all I want to do. Please....... Nobody's ever made me feel like this..."

The words she spoke were intoxicating and a shiver ran down his spine. If theirs was a bit long term relationship, Jack knew the words that would have sent orgasmic waves crashing over her. But they were words he couldn't bring himself to say ..... at least not yet.

Her muscles were starting to squeeze harder around his member and her motions were getting more intense. His hips joined hers, water thrashing around them as the urge to cum became more intense. He looked deep into her half-lidded eyes, his breathing becoming more ragged as he told her, "Katy .... you make this all so very special .... I ahhhh .... ooh god .... you're making me want to explode way too fast ..... I want this moment to last forever ......"

But he knew the moment was about to end, feeling her body stiffen, her muscles pulsing stronger around his cock buried deep inside her. His voice hitched, unable to say anything for the moment, his breathing shallow. He gazed into her eyes, seeing something special as he called out when he was able to breath ..... "I'm going cum ..... please cum with me ......." His voice trailed off, his body began to shake and then there was no holding back what had been stored inside him as his offering shot deep inside her.

As Jack thrust into her, Katy gasped, every move each of them made sending her closer to the edge, loving the sight of her lust mirrored in his eyes as he hardened within her.

"Katy .... you make this all so very special .... I ahhhh .... ooh god .... you're making me want to explode way too fast ..... I want this moment to last forever ......"

Gazing into his eyes she could see him growing closer to his peak, heat growing between her thighs as they drove each other further.

"I'm going cum ..... please cum with me ......."

"Oh god, yes" she moaned, her voice full of need.

"Cum for me" she whispered. "I'm going to cum so hard all because of you"

The sensation of Jack starting to release within her and the sound of him wanting her sent her over the edge yet again. She ground against the base of his shaft and cried out as the pleasure swept through her, tensing around him. Pressing her fingers into his shoulders as she closed her eyes she lost herself into the pure heady waves of orgasm until they both eventually slowed.

Opening her eyes Katy drew him into light kisses again, drawing shuddering breaths as she gasped for air. As Jack softened she unwound her legs from his body, sliding him out of her, and stood on tiptoes on the stones beneath her to meet his neck, slowly tracing her lips across his neck and jaw as her body leant into him, her hands slipping around his back. Embracing him in the water still felt wonderfully strange, she loved the fact she hadn't experienced anything like this before meeting him.

"Mmmm, if we can't make it last forever we'll just have to try it again, and again, and again" she murmured across his skin between kisses. "You make this amazing..."

Softly laughing self-consciously at her own enthusiasm Katy focused on breathing slowly, calming herself as she nestled against him.

Eventually she gently pulled away from Jack and looked into his eyes with flushed cheeks. "Sit with me? Just for a moment? I'm not sure I can hike straight after that!"

Her words and the way her muscles clenched hard around his solid member was intoxicating. "Oh god, yes" he heard her needy moan as her body's actions joined his pleasure. "Cum for me" he felt a wild shiver course through him when she whispered, "I'm going to cum so hard all because of you"

Jack felt euphoric hearing her words causing him to shoot long streams of his sperm deep into her. He saw her eyes close feeling her body ride the orgasmic wave like a surfer with him until the wave crashed over them and a pleasurable release followed.

As her hips slowed down rotating on his cock and his hips stopped thrusting, Jack sensed he could never get enough of Katy. He saw her bright beautiful eyes staring into his as their bodies began to recover. He didn't pull out and she didn't release him from the pleasurable prison until she unwrapped her legs from around his waist.

Holding her against him he kissed her shoulder and neck while she did the same to him and then they gazed into each other's eyes and he smiled hearing her soft voice, "Mmmm, if we can't make it last forever we'll just have to try it again, and again, and again ...... You make this amazing..."

"I think we make each other amazing," he responded, kissing her lips softly a few times as they enjoyed the feel of holding each other. He felt this was so right and never wanted this moment to end. But he knew they couldn't stay in the water forever and chuckled when she told him,
"Sit with me? Just for a moment? I'm not sure I can hike straight after that!"

"There's nothing I would enjoy more ...... " he stopped and with a wide grin said, "well I can think of one pleasurable thing I would enjoy more." He saw her laugh at his joke and felt so good being with her. "You're right, I need a few minutes too."

Taking her hand, they walked gingerly over the rocks to the blanket. "Let's take a few minutes to relax and then we'll head out." Jack lay on the blanket and welcomed Katy into his arms. He laid on his back and put his arm around her as she curled against his side. When she put her head on his chest he felt her arm cross over his chest and snuggled against him, he felt so complete.

They lay together in the mid-day sun, a soft breeze blowing over them, and the constant roar of the waterfall made for an idyllic setting. They didn't say a word, just held each other, their own thoughts swimming around in their heads. He closed his eyes, letting nature wash over him for a few minutes.

Thoughts of the events leading up to now danced in his head and while he had regrets on how he brought her to the island, the end result made him happy. He began drifting off thinking of Katy and how he wanted to share his life with her but would she revolt when she found out who he really was?

When he opened his eyes, he heard the sound of soft breathing coming from her. He smiled, kissing her wet hair. Let her sleep and when she woke up they would go for that hike. Closing his eyes again, all he thought about was Katy and enjoying this time they had together. If this was all a great dream. he didn't want to wake up.

Hearing Jack joke about what pleasurable things he could think of Katy laughed, feeling relaxed with the way he didn't make fun of her or ridicule her ideas or what she asked for. It felt natural and comfortable being with him, everything suddenly seemed to flow effortlessly today.

Lying against Jack, feeling the warmth of his embrace, hearing his heartbeat echo in her ear cutting over the waterfall in the background she felt herself unwind more than she could remember for years as she curled around him. Shutting her eyes she let herself relax further, this felt absolutely perfect, the peace of their surroundings mixing with the post orgasmic glow flooding through her and the much stronger tranquillity of feeling at ease with him.

Deeper in her mind though Katy still came back to feeling torn between enjoying these moments with Jack and wondering how long it could possibly go on for, whether she was just inviting heartbreak by letting herself feel so good or whether she should make the most of it. Jack was amazing at making her feel so good, seemed so genuine in his feelings but she was still struggling to let herself feel she deserved it.

The feeling of calm was intoxicating though, despite any doubts, and she felt herself floating away as she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Waking again, unsure how long she had dozed, Katy slid her fingers over her eyes to help herself wake before returning her arm to his chest. Her limbs felt boneless, her whole body so relaxed she wasn't even sure whether she could move the rest or not and wasn't in a hurry to try and get away from him to find out.

"Mmm, this feels lovely, if just this lasts forever I can live with that" she said in barely over a whisper, unsure if Jack was awake himself or if she was just wishing for that for herself.

What she was already tempted to think of as the old Katy would have been focused only on deep embarrassment now, just from having fallen asleep, holding him up, but the newer Katy here now felt lazily relaxed, spoilt, loved even and all she knew was that the longer it carried on the better even if it would have to end at some point.

Katy turned her face up towards Jack's as she lay next to him, settling against his shoulder as she ran her eyes over his face, content simply to watch him as the clouds gently blew across the sky above him.

"This is my favourite place now" she breathed. "I don't mean the waterfall, I mean lying with you, anywhere."

He and Katy were in a row boat in the middle of the ocean, enjoying the warm breezes, and soaking up the sun. Her soft voice echoed in his ear as he rowed the boat to shore, "Mmm, this feels lovely, if just this lasts forever I can live with that" He smiled as he pulled hard on the oars, whispering, "I hope this lasts forever."

The land off in the distance seemed so far away and he had a sense he and Katy were in a world all their own without a care in the world. Then they were on the beach, lying in the surf, water rushing to cover part of their bodies before receding to the sea only to cover them again. Everything in this world was peaceful and tranquil, feeling her hands on his chest, caressing it lightly and then his eyes opened slowly, seeing a set of beautiful brown eyes staring at him.

He smiled brightly as he blinked, hearing her soft voice saying, "This is my favourite place now .... I don't mean the waterfall, I mean lying with you, anywhere."

Jack felt happiness and put his hand on the back of her head, pushing it gently down so their lips could meet. Her lips were soft, moving gently across his while his tongue slipped out to caress her upper lip and then her lower lip. When her tongue slipped out to greet his, they teased each other before one gave way to the other. His teeth captured her lower lip and pulled gently before releasing it and he groaned when she reciprocated.

"Mmmm what a way to wake up," he whispered when their lips parted. "And this happens to be my favorite place too," he added as their lips met again. They could stay here all day and make love, swim, and make more love or they could take the hike he promised her.

He moved, his body pushing hers to lie back while he got up on his side. His right hand was under her neck and his left hand began to caress her breasts as he leaned down to kiss her again. He felt her hands on his shoulders as the kiss deepened. The fingers sliding over each breast found a rigid nipple waiting to be fondled.

Jack knew if they didn't break this off, there would be no hike. Lifting his lips, he smiled. "If you want to go on that hike we need to go before long so we can make it back to the house before dark."

He laughed as he thought of a way to make the decision. "I'm taking a vote and the majority wins ..... do you want to stay here for the rest of the day, relaxing and go on the hike another day. Or do you want to get dressed and go on the hike and leave this paradise." No matter what she answered, he would do either one since they weren't leaving the island for quite some time.

As Jack woke and started to kiss her again Katy responded keenly, moaning against his mouth as he teased her lips with his tongue. The subsequent feel of him leaning over her, lavishing attention to her breasts, left her whimpering into his kiss, her body reacting to every stroke of his fingers.

"If you want to go on that hike we need to go before long so we can make it back to the house before dark.... I'm taking a vote and the majority wins ..... do you want to stay here for the rest of the day, relaxing and go on the hike another day. Or do you want to get dressed and go on the hike and leave this paradise."

"When you tease me then offer me a hike it makes me think you never wanted the hike in the first place" she said, pretending to disapprove but laughed as she spoke.

Pushing steadily back against Jack she rolled on top of him, her legs straddling his hips, recalling the wonderful moments before they went into the waterfall, let alone everything before and after.

"You say it's a vote but I remember some promise about you letting me do this as much as I wanted before any hiking so that means I get to veto the decision surely?" she smirked down at him. "Even if that means we have to save the hike for another day?"

As she spoke, Katy took his hands in hers, raising them above his head to pin them there, pressing her palms against his, stretching her body along his, her breasts teasing against him, his cock sliding along her mound as she met his lips again.

Every moment that she had time to herself to think, the doubts returned, but when she was pressed against Jack, his eyes filled with lust, she felt completely unstoppable. Maybe if she was lucky the feeling would start to last longer soon, anything seemed possible with him.

"But then again, we could always have the best of both worlds, we could go for that hike while it's still light, if we can do this, in bed, when it's dark? Perhaps even after a warm shower to make another change?"

Her heart pounded, not only at the feel of him between her legs, but the headiness of asking for what she wanted.

She straightened up onto her knees before he answered, letting go of his hands, before she'd have chance to give in again to what her body was craving. The movement pressed his length against her core and nearly broke her resolve.

Standing, to avoid changing her mind, nervously hoping he didn't mind her making the decision for him, Katy looked down at Jack with a smile threatening to split her face.

"I hope the hike is just as scenic though" she teased as her eyes ran down his body. Turning she deliberately bent over to him as she pulled out her clothes from her pack.

Jack laughed and smiled when Katy spoke, "You tease me then offer me a hike it makes me think you never wanted the hike in the first place"

He thought Katy made her decision to stay and enjoy more lovemaking when she rolled on top of him, letting him gaze on her body. But he wondered what she had on her mind when she said, "You say it's a vote but I remember some promise about you letting me do this as much as I wanted before any hiking so that means I get to veto the decision surely? ...... Even if that means we have to save the hike for another day?"

When she took his hands and shoved them above his head and then laying on top of him, stretching her body along his, he moaned feeling her nipples teasing his chest. He was sure she made her decision feeling her hips teasing his cock as if trying to wake it up and she was starting to accomplish it when he felt blood flow into his member.

The subsequent kiss was filled with lust and he thought they were well on their way to making love again when she broke the kiss and snickered. "But then again, we could always have the best of both worlds, we could go for that hike while it's still light, if we can do this, in bed, when it's dark? Perhaps even after a warm shower to make another change?"
Jack smiled up at Katy, knowing now what she wanted and he was good with it. He watched her straighten up and seemingly having second thoughts before she started to stand. He waited for her stand, looking down at him admiring her full body and feeling very happy. "I see that you have vetoed the idea of staying her for the rest of the day but that's ok. We can always come back ..... everyday if you wish. There is no admission fee." he laughed as he stood up.

"There is a wonderful scenic view at the point." He saw her turn her back to him and bend over to take her clothes from her backpack. Before she stood up, he gave her a light tap on her ass cheek, laughing when she suddenly stood and looked at him. "I couldn't resist .... you have a very nice behind."

Pulling his clothes from his backpack, he watched her dress, covering her nakedness. As he pulled on his t-shirt he said, By the way, taking a nice warm shower with you sounds absolutely wonderful. But even better I would love to have you spend the night in my bed." He chuckled. "But I can't guarantee you'll get much sleep."

He finished dressing and before they headed out of the waterfall area, he picked up the plumeria flower that she had worn earlier and he put it in her hair. Stepping back he admired her and said, "We can't have you running around paradise without this."

It felt a lot different than this morning when they left the house and walked down the beach. Returning to the beach, they continued away from the house and as they rounded a bend, he pointed out the remains of a shipwreck telling her that the story he heard, was a group of pirates were told that there was buried treasure on the island. They got caught in a storm and eventually were picked up by a passing freighter who saw their fire signal.

Rounding another bend and walking up a short rise to a plateau, Jack motioned to the bench overlooking ocean. "Here we are. Let's set for a spell and just enjoy the waves and ocean."

Back