Just trying this out...

staylate

Really Experienced
before I head to Fetlife or another outlet to see if there would be any interest. But here's my kink: I just want to bring a woman to orgasm by providing clitoral or g-spot stimulation with my fingers while I suck on her breasts. No intercourse, no oral, and no anal (though I give a great anal massage, or so I'm told). Is this, hypothetically, something you women would be interested in? My only requests would be that she be clean (hygienically and pharmaceutically) and at least 18 years old. Your thoughts on whether this sounds appealing or not are greatly appreciated.
I'm 47, in great shape (5'11", 170lbs), a professional with a graduate degree, and d/d free.

before I head to Fetlife or another outlet to see if there would be any interest. But here's my kink: I just want to bring a woman to orgasm by providing clitoral or g-spot stimulation with my fingers while I suck on her breasts. No intercourse, no oral, and no anal (though I give a great anal massage, or so I'm told). Is this, hypothetically, something you women would be interested in? My only requests would be that she be clean (hygienically and pharmaceutically) and at least 18 years old. Your thoughts on whether this sounds appealing or not are greatly appreciated.
I'm 47, in great shape (5'11", 170lbs), a professional with a graduate degree, and d/d free.

if you were in NYC i'd put you to work tonight.

I give you credit, I've thought about posting almost the same exact post. Decided not to for reasons not wanting to discredit your post.
My only preference is I like my women alot older than 18 years old.
Good luck . 👍🏻

Back