Mirror pics.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• mirror1.JPG
    mirror1.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 131
  • mirror2.JPG
    mirror2.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 101
Yes.. even the mirror agrees... your HAWT! So the situation is being replaced...are you auditioning? All that time in the gym, shows in your washboards! *grinning* Hope you are well...there wasn't enough alcohol in my possession to drown out yet another Colts loss.. :( it's so sad... Winter is right around the corner... Ready?

Yes.. even the mirror agrees... your HAWT! So the situation is being replaced...are you auditioning? All that time in the gym, shows in your washboards! *grinning* Hope you are well...there wasn't enough alcohol in my possession to drown out yet another Colts loss.. :( it's so sad... Winter is right around the corner... Ready?

Thank you my sexy friend. I wish I could get paid for acting like an ass. :D
I do feel bad for you and your Colts. You can always root for the Giants.
I am never ready for winter. I hate the cold weather. I wish I could live in Florida from January till March. If you could come keep me warm I wouldn't mind the cold as much.;)

Hey smexy. I hope you are keeping warm in the chilly weather and doing well overall.

Nice pics. :kiss:

Last edited:
Bored thought I'd post a few before I went to bed

Attachments

• Upper.JPG
    Upper.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 186
  • upper5.JPG
    upper5.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 443
  • mirrorass.JPG
    mirrorass.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 75
where in the hell did you get a tan this time of year???!!! Are you keeping all the sunshine for yourself? It's freezing here! You're supposed to share :p

To answer your earlier question, I am doing well. Life is ok and I can't complain.

I hope the same for you.

Now those pics::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

where in the hell did you get a tan this time of year???!!! Are you keeping all the sunshine for yourself? It's freezing here! You're supposed to share :p

I think it's just my camera. But my tan does stay with me a while. It's fading away though. :(

To answer your earlier question, I am doing well. Life is ok and I can't complain.

I hope the same for you.

Now those pics::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::

I can't complain either. I'm glad your doing well. :kiss:

Why not post some in bed? ;)

I'll take some just for you. :D

trick or treat & a happy Halloween :kiss::kiss::D
attachment.php

I'm definitely glad you decided to post those ... they have brightened my morning considerably. Damn, you're gorgeous :kiss:

Thank you Baby. I'm glad I brightened your morning. :D

trick or treat & a happy Halloween :kiss::kiss::D
attachment.php

Hey Dumpling Happy Halloween. What sexy costume are you wearing?:kiss::rose:

YEAH HAVE TO AGREE.. Although i was the pics were bigger..
i m sure you are!

Thanks I guess. I don't usually get comments from guys.

Wow, all of your pictures are deliciously sexy--I'm especially loving the mirror shots. :heart:

And to make everything even better, we're both in Jersey.
Now my imagination is running wild with the possibilities. ;P

{{{{Shady}}}} :kiss:

I really, really do find it a compulsion to keep a tab of your photo open!

Really? :) I like that.

Wow, all of your pictures are deliciously sexy--I'm especially loving the mirror shots. :heart:

And to make everything even better, we're both in Jersey.
Now my imagination is running wild with the possibilities. ;P

Thank you G. Not to many of us Jersey people around. :D I have a few more mirror shots I took after I got out of the shower this morning.:rose:

Mirror shots

Attachments

• photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 93
  • photo(9).JPG
    photo(9).JPG
    76 KB · Views: 108
  • photo(11).JPG
    photo(11).JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 60
Back