Just One

so beautiful . perfectly shaped lips , tight little , pink .. smooth .. almost like an edible bouquet .. makes my mouth water def more than just dessert ... mmm

Kat....:heart:

My head is swimming and my thoughts are swirling gazing upon your recent offerings.......:rose:

I am moved and touched by your beauty, your sensuality, and your eroticism.....:kiss:

I've adored you for years, and so many feelings rush back, accompanied by new feelings, thoughts and desires...........you move me so.........:heart:
I gaze longingly and lustfully at your images.....
....my eyes, mind and hands very busy.........:eek:

I am touched that you remember me and I have much more to say and to share..........:rose:

Lance, it's so nice to see you! Thank you for the warm welcome back. All is well. I hope the same for you. xo

It's nice to see you too Ms Kat!. I'm glad to hear that all is well on your end. I'm doing well also, thanks. I'm pretty much just fighting off a recent illness and trying to stay warm against some very cold temps outside at the moment. Warming myself by oggling your pics does the trick. ;)

Jack, sounds like you're waiting for dessert?

Kat....if Jack doesn't get there for that dessert, I would love to slowly eat the dessert that is you....you look absolutely delectable in that tight shirt with no bra and your nipple pointing through the fabric....just waiting to be teased.... Not to mention how sexy your bare legs look...mmmm.... ;)

Thank you, druce. Glad you've enjoyed my photos. I love the feeling of going braless but I can't always do this as it would attract a lot of attention that I don't really relish offline.

havok_1971~ ;)

Thank you, Lance. I hope you're feeling better and you'll be back to 100% very soon. Glad my photos are keeping you warm. ;)

Deliverer, you're so sweet. Thank you. So glad you're enjoying my photos. ;)

sh60fh~ Not too cloying, though. It's a mixture of sweet and savory. I have always liked my taste to smoky honey. ;)

Yum, OneHD. So glad you like!

Oh, oscarmeyerca. I'm a full-course meal. ;) Glad you like.

Sounds delicious, Jack. ;)

Thanks, Strawberryslip. Much appreciated. ;)

Hey, MetroNJ. Great to see you. Same here. Kind of damp and chilly today, right? Hope you're well. xo

If your cunt was one of the seven dwarfs, which one would it be, katbound?

I'm guessing not Bashful...:D

That is one pretty looking pussy!

I don't believe this is lascivious exhibition of my pretty pussy but an artistic photograph showing the beauty of my cunt.

PS It's good to be back. Still unsure about posting photos but it is positively addictive!

http://postimg.org/image/4kzykdljp/

For your enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen, my bottom.
I've been intrigued more and more by anal play and anal sex so it would stand to reason that I might post more photos of my bottom than one would expect.

I love hot soapy showers and then warm snuggling on cold nights.
Thank you for looking.
:heart:

It's really great to see you back, I truly thought you'd vanished forever. And I certainly remember your love of hot soapy showers (and your delicious bottom . . .)

In Anticipation~ Great to see you! Nothing is forever! I still remember your love of delicious bottoms. ;)

Such a stimulating thread.....you are quite unique and so sexy!!!
Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

This looks like dessert :kiss:

Dessert???

Those photos look like the first course to me my dear;)
It's breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and high tea rolled into one. ;)

If your cunt was one of the seven dwarfs, which one would it be, katbound?

I'm guessing not Bashful...:D

That is one pretty looking pussy!
Well, I've never thought about it and the idea makes me giggle. That's an amusing question. I believe I'd rather have her be Sleeping Beauty, awakened by the kiss of a prince. ;)

kat, love the av. With you as the subject, who wouldn't?
Thanks so much! xo

Well, I've never thought about it and the idea makes me giggle. That's an amusing question. I believe I'd rather have her be Sleeping Beauty, awakened by the kiss of a prince. ;)

You do know in the original story the prince doesn't just wake her with a kiss. You should read Anne Rice's version...

Did you get your new toys?
:devil::kiss::rose:

not the Disney version...

The prince approached the sleeping princess, who lay draped upon a velvet throne under a dais of brocade. He called out to her, but she seemed insensible, as if in a trance. As he contemplated her many charms, he suddenly felt his blood course hotly through his veins. The prince lifted her in his arms and carried her to a bed, whereon he gathered the first fruits of love while she slept on. When he was through, he left the princess, and returned to his own kingdom, where, in the pressing business of his realm, he thought no more of the incident.

The princess slept on for nine months, and when the nine months were up she gave birth to two beautiful infants, a boy and a girl. Throughout her pregnancy, the princess, whose name was Talia, had been attended by two fairies who now placed the infants at their sleeping mother's breasts. One of the children, unable to find the mother's nipples, sucked on Talia's finger, loosening the poison splinter that had lodged there when she pricked it on the forbidden spindle. The princess waked and christened the babies Sun and Moon. Some time later, the prince returned to claim Talia and the children.

In Anticipation~ Great to see you! Nothing is forever! I still remember your love of delicious bottoms. ;)

Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

It's breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and high tea rolled into one. ;)

Thanks so much! xo

Would Sleeping Beauty awaken at the kiss of a beautiful princess?

absolutely mouthwatering. I can only imagine how delicious you must taste . My warm tongue slipping up between your soft pouty lips. Your warm juices , my saliva from excitement .. so tight and so sensual .

Back