Just. Me.

First off, don’t feel uncomfortable with this praise. It’s not a competition and every brave lady that shares gets loads of them.

That said, aside from your world class phenomenal (covered) ass, what struck me is your legs, particularly your calves. Lovely visual motion from your toned thighs to REALLY nice, proportional calves.

Not trying to stoke the fire (alright maybe a little) or tease anyone that missed last night’s set, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your pics, for however long they last. This is your venture. We’re along for the ride. Continue to do what you feel comfortable with.

First off, don’t feel uncomfortable with this praise. It’s not a competition and every brave lady that shares gets loads of them.

That said, aside from your world class phenomenal (covered) ass, what struck me is your legs, particularly your calves. Lovely visual motion from your toned thighs to REALLY nice, proportional calves.

Not trying to stoke the fire (alright maybe a little) or tease anyone that missed last night’s set, but wanted to say thanks for sharing your pics, for however long they last. This is your venture. We’re along for the ride. Continue to do what you feel comfortable with.
World class?!?! I'm taking that one to the bank, bashful discomfort and all! Wow. Thank you!

Back