Just a dumb question...my lame attempt at humor...

shepixie69

Experienced
A universal question:

What would you do if you had the genitals of the opposite sex for a day?

I have 3 answers to that one:

1) I would pee standing up...
2) I would make love to a woman (I have yet to do that fully with the genitals I do have)
3) I would pee outside.....

she

Women can pee standing up! It's just harder. But yeah, I admit I'd like to try the things you mentioned. I'd also like to try jerking off with a dick, just to see how it's different.

I already have a standing date with Just Pet that if they ever invent genital swapping, we will fuck each other's brains out.:D

I would definetly have to masturbate everywhere (not like I don't already) I would have to by a male toy masturbater, I'd have to scratch all the time and play around and make shapes with the balls and twist my new cock around just because I can. I would try (not be an asshole) but have sex, get a blowjob, masturbate and shoot across the tub... I'd buy leather pants, and a cup, borrow a guitar and walk around. I'd write my name on the sidewalk hehe... I would be like a kid in a toy store if i had a penis for a day. haha.

Ooohh there is this book called "Dick for a Day".. .it talks all about this stuff and is a very interesting and funny read if you all are interested.

Could I pleeeeeeze also have a Zegna model (clotheshanger with a classically beautiful head) body for a while and a vacant look in my eye to go with it? There's no point, otherwise.

I'd wake up and jack. Then, I'd go out and get fucked by the hottest Daddies in town, dance all night long, and piss off a balcony.

Ideally I'd also have the rest of the body too...I wanna get fucked in the ass from a male perspective and see how it's different, if it's better.

I'd want to find a cute little girl thing and make her suck on me (willingly, if barely). Hell, deepthroat me. I think that would be the number one thing on my list. Right below that, masturbate and shoot all over. (Hey, do I get a foreskin? I definitely want mine equipped with that.) Probably below all that would be the assfucking, if applicable. I'm not terribly interested in peeing; I do that all the time. :D

Quint said:
Ideally I'd also have the rest of the body too...I wanna get fucked in the ass from a male perspective and see how it's different, if it's better.

I don't know if it's better, but it's awful damn good!;)

I'm boring...

I'd probably whack off a few times and maybe try some contortionist type position to see if I could actually suck my own cock. Then I'd stand up and pee, and maybe write my name somewhere in urine. I'd shave my balls and make sure to tell every man I know about the superiority of the female orgasm.

Then I think I'd buy a pocket pussy and use that, just to see what it feels like. I wouldn't try to have sex with a woman because I know that's nearly impossible in just one day.

Back