Jus' Place

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I was going to offer to be a dancer... but Indulgence out did me... so I'll just be the lounge singer :) :kiss: :kiss:

That will work for me. Now I know this place will be a success with the infamous author Red here. Can I get you a drink?
:kiss:

College_geek said:
My boyfriend came here to read stories and he recommended it to me. I found the message board a few months after turning 18 and joined. The rest is history, I suppose. :)

Ah, sure is a great place to while away the hours, lots of friendly people and even the perverts are friendly. Does your boyfriend pos there also, just wondering so I'm careful what I say when he's around. ;)

jushorny said:
That will work for me. Now I know this place will be a success with the infamous author Red here. Can I get you a drink?
:kiss:
:kiss: Thank you Jus... but I hold no majic 8 ball... my threads die... so good luck with me around;) I very well could be the bane of your existance. :kiss:

:kiss: Thank you Jus... but I hold no majic 8 ball... my threads die... so good luck with me around;) I very well could be the bane of your existance. :kiss:

I know you hold no magic 8ball, but I hardly think you'll be the bane of my existence, now Joey on theother hand................

Hey Red, I know you are not all that into pics, but you really should check out jeoy's profile soon, if you haven't already, stems from truth and dare thread

jushorny said:
Hey Red, I know you are not all that into pics, but you really should check out jeoy's profile soon, if you haven't already, stems from truth and dare thread

That truth and dare thread is a bad influence on RedHairedandFriendly ;) lol

Very Nice Pic of Joey though :D :nana:

jushorny said:
Ah, sure is a great place to while away the hours, lots of friendly people and even the perverts are friendly. Does your boyfriend pos there also, just wondering so I'm careful what I say when he's around. ;)
He used to post and then he got so fed up with people not responding to them. It frustrates him that men are often ignored and women with 2 posts and pussy in their name get all the attention. Wait...that frustrates me too! I need a drink! *hides the fact that I'm underage*

jushorny said:

Jesus jus..i am neither a bane in your side or a thorn in your ass..but i can defn be a
pain in the ass' but i learned ita ll from you..
and quit pimping my pic..
its comin down man!!

That truth and dare thread is a bad influence on RedHairedandFriendly ;) lol

Very Nice Pic of Joey though :D :nana:

yeas, I read some of yesterdays thruth and dare thread, missed the outcome, so to speak, though!

"He used to post and then he got so fed up with people not responding to them. It frustrates him that men are often ignored and women with 2 posts and pussy in their name get all the attention. Wait...that frustrates me too! I need a drink! *hides the fact that I'm underage*"

I can understand his feelings CG, totally. Vodka with the cranberry?

Jesus jus..i am neither a bane in your side or a thorn in your ass..but i can defn be a
its comin down man!!

Ah but Joey we love ya so

joeys-game said:
its comin down man!!

Awww... sweetie ... haven't you seen the thread where he pimps your ass (he used an alternate name) ? :kiss:

*sneaks off to post in alternates name for joey's ass to be pimped.... *

Awww... sweetie ... haven't you seen the thread where he pimps your ass (he used an alternate name) ? :kiss:

*sneaks off to post in alternates name for joey's ass to be pimped.... *

Haha Red, you are hilarious!
:D

*delivers cranberry & soda to CG, straight V to Tom Collins and opens beer for meself*

Anyone else?

SO has everyone had a good day so far? I'd have to say i've spent most if not all of mine, on Lit, So I'm doing good

jushorny said:
*delivers cranberry & soda to CG, straight V to Tom Collins and opens beer for meself*

Anyone else?

SO has everyone had a good day so far? I'd have to say i've spent most if not all of mine, on Lit, So I'm doing good

Always on lit jus, lit rocks!

jushorny said:

Anyone else?

Thanks, sweetness. *lick*
Oh, and *waving* hi everyone...if you dont know me then you prolly dont wanna...lol
:kiss:es for Miss Red

Tom Collins said:
Thanks, sweetness. *lick*
Oh, and *waving* hi everyone...if you dont know me then you prolly dont wanna...lol
:kiss:es for Miss Red

Now who wouldn't wanna know you loverboy?
*Slurp*

Well, great place you got here, Rick, you sexy muthah fuckah you...but I gotta blow...work awaits...i might be back online when I get there though. We'll see.
BFN everyone

Back