Joe Lieberman dies at 82

Every Republican's favorite Democrat, at least until Tulsi Gabbard came along. It's no surprise at all to see who is mourning this news and who isn't.
Quite a few Democrats considered him their favorite Democrat as well.

I have no trouble believing that's true of the Democrats you are friends with.
Yes, I lived and worked in Silicon Valley for decades. It’s very blue in that part of the country. Many of my dearest friends are Democrats.

“He was a courageous, principled and compassionate leader who worked every day for the American people, no matter party or politics. Sen Lieberman was always willing to say and do what’s right and I am so thankful for Senator Lieberman’s decades of public service.”
Senator Joe Manchin

Waiting for Robbie's mommy to wake him up so that he can show up and spew his vile antisemitic hatred towards a member of congress who was known for his decorum and moderate views.... just not Robbie's views.

1711630175961-png.2332118

boomer's mission to prove he is incapable of basic comprehension is almost complete.

He single-handedly torpedoed public option in Obamacare, causing tens of thousands of older-but-not-retired folks pain and early death.

He was Manchin-like in placing profits over people.

I am glad he is gone.

He single-handedly torpedoed public option in Obamacare, causing tens of thousands of older-but-not-retired folks pain and early death.

He was Manchin-like in placing profits over people.

I am glad he is gone.
I echo everything you just said except that he is gone. He is still a father a husband and has people that love him. I’m not on that list but I found his policy points to be trash.

Back