Jimmy Buffet

M

muddler35

You Captain, have saved my soul more times than you know. I hope you have found your salty piece (peace) of land. Godspeed brother. I’ll meet you in Margaritaville. If St. Peter gives you any shit, you tell him that you exuded joy here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrote a note said I’d be back in a minute
Bought a boat and I sailed off in it
Don’t think anybody’s gonna miss me anyway

We will miss you Jimmy, but sail away Captain.

Fair winds and following seas.

When I was growing up, every weekend during the summer we'd drive to the beach and I can still see the road we drove down, the places we crossed and we listed to Jimmy Buffett all the time... He was a staple for years.
My heart broke a bit yesterday.
I went to one of his concerts years ago. Sonofabitch chucked a water balloon at me. Jerk.

Devastating. We were so fortunate to to bring friends in our motorhome for a final tailgate/concert in San Diego back in May. Despite cancer taking it's toll, he did his best to bring the energy and give it his all. The tributes to the man from industry giants as well as his fans have been simply amazing in their heartfelt love and gratitude for all he gave to this world. The parrothead community is like no other.
It's sad to retire my shot wheel after so many tailgate parties, but I'm grateful for all the good times.
R.I.P. Jimmy.
(Pic from the final show in San Diego)
T9i4FNo.jpg

Went to one of his concerts for my birthday years ago. It was incredible!!
❤️

Back