Jared trump is a Traitor - Surprises No One

Rotadom

Satan's Plaything
EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gs-Jared-Kushner-handed-U-S-intelligence.html

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October

Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia

He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail

Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'

The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh

Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen

But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death

easily believable, but i'd wait to see a better source of that information since the DailyMail lacks a lot of credibility and isn't taken seriously, especially in the UK.

If true it would be stupid for the crown prince to brag about it. But I could envision a crackdown based on the information.

easily believable, but i'd wait to see a better source of that information since the DailyMail lacks a lot of credibility and isn't taken seriously, especially in the UK.
The Mail is a Right-Wing Trump supporting rag, so together with the rules that govern the press in the UK it's unlikely to be false.

But but BUt?!!! The laptop !!

This explains the TWO BILLION dollar fund he was handed

What did Mnuchin (munchkin) do for his 2B??

Good thing that swamp and deep state were eliminated!!

Would be fun if this so called report, if it ever existed was cooked up with nonsense to see what, where and if it ended up.

If I was a crazy MAGAt person who is obviously deep rooted in cult, I would send the OP a message that went a little something like this:

"Boy your a dumb communist. Lmao. Trump was given Saudi Arabia! GIVEN. The whole fucken country! Now lets watch Trump single handedly take down the entire airline industry and keep your eye out on the NBA, NFL, NHL, and the NLB! They are all going bye bye too! The owners of all these cheating franchises are cheats liars and thieves who have also been compromised! The teams will all be given back to the people of the states these sports represent! Laugh all you want , the jokes on you fools! Wait until the child trafficing comes out and see whos all involved and gonna hang for those little crimes against humanity! Now if you would be so kind and tell me why Biden hasnt closed GITMO! All he has to do os reverse Trumps executive order like DJT did to Obama. One quick stroke of the pen. Even that demented Joe could do that, right? So spit amd sputter your communist words, they mean nothing! We all know why TRUMP added a half of billion dollars and 3 new state of the art courtrooms at the Spa! There are many communist necks to stretch! Keep watching, its about to get real fun and just remember, NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA"

Luckily, no one here including myself is that freaking insane 😉

If I was a crazy MAGAt person who is obviously deep rooted in cult, I would send the OP a message that went a little something like this:

"Boy your a dumb communist. Lmao. Trump was given Saudi Arabia! GIVEN. The whole fucken country! Now lets watch Trump single handedly take down the entire airline industry and keep your eye out on the NBA, NFL, NHL, and the NLB! They are all going bye bye too! The owners of all these cheating franchises are cheats liars and thieves who have also been compromised! The teams will all be given back to the people of the states these sports represent! Laugh all you want , the jokes on you fools! Wait until the child trafficing comes out and see whos all involved and gonna hang for those little crimes against humanity! Now if you would be so kind and tell me why Biden hasnt closed GITMO! All he has to do os reverse Trumps executive order like DJT did to Obama. One quick stroke of the pen. Even that demented Joe could do that, right? So spit amd sputter your communist words, they mean nothing! We all know why TRUMP added a half of billion dollars and 3 new state of the art courtrooms at the Spa! There are many communist necks to stretch! Keep watching, its about to get real fun and just remember, NOTHING. CAN STOP WHATS COMING! WWG1WGA"

Luckily, no one here including myself is that freaking insane 😉
Only a trumptard who married his buttfaced sister and had an IQ of a potato would write something like that while getting butt fucked by said sister.

Only a trumptard who married his buttfaced sister and had an IQ of a potato would write something like that while getting butt fucked by said sister.
I bet his inbred sister/wife would follow the previous madness up with something like this:

"If ya havent figured it out yet, the WHOLE ROYAL FAMILY IS DEAD AND GONE! All executed. Thanks to DJT! I know you communists are stupid. But come on, there are hints and hints and hints being shoved down your throats! like Trump says. The intelligent ones of our society are now the RETARDS of our society! 😊 NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

And if you think for a minute Ukraine is holding up to Russia..........thats like saying the state of Delaware is holding off the US military! Seriously, how stupid are you?"

I bet his inbred sister/wife would follow the previous madness up with something like this:

"If ya havent figured it out yet, the WHOLE ROYAL FAMILY IS DEAD AND GONE! All executed. Thanks to DJT! I know you communists are stupid. But come on, there are hints and hints and hints being shoved down your throats! like Trump says. The intelligent ones of our society are now the RETARDS of our society! 😊 NOTHING CAN STOP WHATS COMING!

And if you think for a minute Ukraine is holding up to Russia..........thats like saying the state of Delaware is holding off the US military! Seriously, how stupid are you?"
Only an inbred Qanon whore would sound so much like such a meth smoking lunatic.

Hard to believe someone could be so stupid.

pretty good, but you slipped up with too many words spelt correctly.

Back