J.J. Abrams: Gay Characters Coming to ‘Star Wars’

nice TUX bro

hqdefault.jpg

they are gonna MAKE more money with GAY SHIT....really?

Bee Ess

Yes, BB, they are going to make a fortune with gay stuff. And that $$ isn't just coming from homosexual / transgendered people - because of that stance, they're getting a lot of $$ from straight people.

(If anyone - and, by "anyone", I mean a complete idiot - is wondering whether or not BB is a character, or simply living in a reality everyone left behind decades ago, now you know.)

I dont believe that GAY stuff will increase the revenue at all

They have a solid franchise

It will NOT move teh needle up, maybe DOWN as some with resent this shit

Yes, BB, they are going to make a fortune with gay stuff. And that $$ isn't just coming from homosexual / transgendered people - because of that stance, they're getting a lot of $$ from straight people.

(If anyone - and, by "anyone", I mean a complete idiot - is wondering whether or not BB is a character, or simply living in a reality everyone left behind decades ago, now you know.)
they are getting $$$ from fans, old and new

if the franchise starts to suck, all the GAZE and TRANNIES wont help

till now they got billions with NO FAG SHIT

if anyone thinks RORY is real, HE IS...A WHACK JOB....happy for us, NEUTERED:cattail:

Yes.

And Disney sees them all with a big "$" over their heads.

Yes, mainstream progressive america views gays and transgenders as cool pets to have around. It gives them street cred to be fans of such programming since they don't know any in real life. Therefore in the world of Disney is 30% LBGT instead of the realistic 2% number.

Yes, mainstream progressive america views gays and transgenders as cool pets to have around. It gives them street cred to be fans of such programming since they don't know any in real life. Therefore in the world of Disney is 30% LBGT instead of the realistic 2% number.

Bingo.

What about those seven little men living together in a cottage in the woods?

Back