It's Time To Clean House At The FBI

Well you mention the Uni-bomber but you fail to realize that his action were not about changing our elections. While I respect your positions. I do not agree. I think, and this is my opinion. That the current adminastration weponizing our goverment is solely for political intent. I am not trying to support Trump or any other candidate. I am concerned about democracy. When any goverment starts using goverment agencies for their own political gain then the American people lose. The Biden crime family has done just that. This is well beyond conspiracy theory. There is confirmed solid proof. There is proven election tampering with their hold out of information. I think we the people have a right to have all the information so we can make up our own minds. When they start holding information from the people and only allowing one side of issues to be posted, do you really think this is how our forefathers expected our democracy to operate.
I have only touched on a small amount of the problems with this adminastration. I hardly think the Un1i-bomber even comes close to this.
As I have indicated you are entitled to your opinion and I support that. I do not agree with it. When you want to compare please compare with something relevant. I hardly think the Uni-bomber is relevant.
Please have a blessed day.

Well you mention the Uni-bomber but you fail to realize that his action were not about changing our elections.
Um.... Trump was the one trying to change our election.

He lost the election, fair and square, and but then he tried to change the result, and hang onto power despite losing the election. Then he called governors in states he lost and told them to change the results of the election that didn't go his way.

ERGO, he is being prosecuted and punished for it- as he should be.

Really that simple. This isn't about "Weaponizing" anything. It is about protecting our Constitution and our Democracy. Trump attacked both, when he sent a band of rioters to the capital to stop the peaceful transistion of power, and tried to change the outcome. This is against the Constitution and not how a free and democratic society works. OF COURSE he needs to be prosecuted! Why wouldn't he? How is protecting democracy, and the Constitution from those who would destroy it, "Weaponizing" the justice system?

Keep believing in Russia Russia Russia, and Trump collusion theory. Ahahahahahaha. It's Biden who did all of that shit.

Dude, just because Trump told you that doesn't make it true by any stretch. From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mueller_report

The (Mueller) report concludes that the investigation "did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities".[4][5][6] Investigators had an incomplete picture of what happened due in part to some communications that were encrypted, deleted, or not saved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete, or declined.[7][8][9] However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies myriad links between Trump associates and Russian officials and spies,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[17]

He lost the election, fair and square, and but then he tried to change the result, and hang onto power despite losing the election. Then he called governors in states he lost and told them to change the results of the election that didn't go his way.

Really that simple. This isn't about "Weaponizing" anything. It is about protecting our Constitution and our Democracy. Trump attacked both, when he sent a band of rioters to the capital to stop the peaceful transistion of power, and tried to change the outcome. This is against the Constitution and not how a free and democratic society works. OF COURSE he needs to be prosecuted! Why wouldn't he? How is protecting democracy, and the Constitution from those who would destroy it, "Weaponizing" the justice system?

You do realize that every election since the beginning has had someone saying it was illegitimate, yes? Recently most of you dipshits ranted on about how Hillary actually won and that Trump wasn't "your President."

But in Trump's case you're all about how his doing what everyone else has done is illegal. No facts, no evidence, just you saying that him doing it too makes it illegal.

That's not the way it works in the real world. Something some of you fuckwits are slowly discovering as the world corrects its course and shoves you off into the shadows where you belong with the rest of the undesirable vermin once again.

Really, I told you this is not about Trump it's about our Democracy and explain about how our goverment agencies are being weponized and used for political gain and all you can do is complain about Trump. I refuse to have a battle of wits with and unarmed individuals. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.
Have a blessed day.

Really, I told you this is not about Trump it's about our Democracy and explain about how our goverment agencies are being weponized and used for political gain and all you can do is complain about Trump. I refuse to have a battle of wits with and unarmed individuals. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.
Have a blessed day.
"Trump" seems to be the deflecting reply to every question one might ask the left about democrat corruption and weaponization of the government. Everything bad they attribute to Trump they themselves are guilty of.

You do realize that every election since the beginning has had someone saying it was illegitimate, yes? Recently most of you dipshits ranted on about how Hillary actually won and that Trump wasn't "your President."

But in Trump's case you're all about how his doing what everyone else has done is illegal. No facts, no evidence, just you saying that him doing it too makes it illegal.

That's not the way it works in the real world. Something some of you fuckwits are slowly discovering as the world corrects its course and shoves you off into the shadows where you belong with the rest of the undesirable vermin once again.

I don't really recall Hillary calling illigitimate. Stolen yes, and very much was but no rules were violated. Gore was actually robbed and you didn't hear him bitching about it years later. Stop it you know you are only kept in any sort of power because our system is fucked.

I don't really recall Hillary calling illigitimate. Stolen yes, and very much was but no rules were violated. Gore was actually robbed and you didn't hear him bitching about it years later. Stop it you know you are only kept in any sort of power because our system is fucked.

"Stolen" implies that it wasn't legal and the results are "illegitimate."

Or do you not understand that ANY repudiation of the election results is a denial that the person who won was the duly elected official? So if you're going to bitch about Trump doing it, then you need to condemn EVERYONE for doing it.

But we know you won't because TDS has destroyed what little mind you ever had.

"Stolen" implies that it wasn't legal and the results are "illegitimate."

Or do you not understand that ANY repudiation of the election results is a denial that the person who won was the duly elected official? So if you're going to bitch about Trump doing it, then you need to condemn EVERYONE for doing it.

But we know you won't because TDS has destroyed what little mind you ever had.
No, that's not what it meant in this case. Trump won by 70k strategically placed votes in an election we know the Russians were heavily involved in. And it took her less than 24 hours to drop that not over 2 years. If you can't tell the difference between waiting a day or even a week if it had come to that and causing an insurrection and to this day not only not admitting he lost but not telling people like Bobert and Lake that he's not president and not to call him that.

I'm sorry you need to be able to parse things by the severity of the accusations.

No, that's not what it meant in this case. Trump won by 70k strategically placed votes in an election we know the Russians were heavily involved in. And it took her less than 24 hours to drop that not over 2 years. If you can't tell the difference between waiting a day or even a week if it had come to that and causing an insurrection and to this day not only not admitting he lost but not telling people like Bobert and Lake that he's not president and not to call him that.

I'm sorry you need to be able to parse things by the severity of the accusations.

I'm sorry that you refuse to see that what you said was an obvious lie and that you're now attempting to deflect from having said it with more TDS inspired nonsense.

"Trump" seems to be the deflecting reply to every question one might ask the left about democrat corruption and weaponization of the government. Everything bad they attribute to Trump they themselves are guilty of.
Here I thought it was everything the Cheeto accused anyone of doing he was doing it….sure sounds familiar.

Only there are lots of indictments out there, think they can try to “expunge” that too?

Have a blessed day.
My point is, I see no evidence of "Weaponization of our government agencies." What you call "Weaponization of government agencies" is what most rational people call "Government agencies DOING THEIR JOB" - as they are supposed to.

It's like implying that the police who broke up Black Lives Matter protests and arrested the looters are being "Weaponized" against Antifa. THAT IS THE POINT!! If you break the law, and attack the constitution of the United States- THERE SHOULD BE CONSEQUENCES.

I fail to understand why this is so difficult for you to grasp. And you say I'm the one with no wits??

YOU are the one who is implying that they are unjustly persecuting Trump, because you obviously voted for him. The point being, if you were paying attention at all, you would realize that it is not unjust- you commit a crime, you suffer the consequence- no matter who you are.

NOBODY should be above the law. Not Hunter Biden, not Donald Trump, not OJ Simpson. NOBODY.
Bringing wrongdoers to justice is not WEAPONIZING them simply because you happen to agree with their party's platform. Please, urguyScott/urguynikki/or whatever you call yourself these days- please try and think about this for a bit. You will really earn a lot more respect on these forums if you do.

Back