It's Time To Clean House At The FBI

the FBI has now become an adversary of freedom and arent you glad Garland is so unbiased?
You're an adversary of education.

ad·ver·sar·y
/ˈadvərˌserē/
noun
one's opponent in a contest, conflict, or dispute.

It is not just FBI, it is all goververment agencies. This adminastration has weponized them for political purposes. This is an attack on democracy, our constitutional rights and our freedom's the cornerstone of America. But the fact is nothing criminally will be done as long as this adminastration is in office. However ever American no matter what your political party should be scared as hell with what this adminastration has done to our justice system and rule of law, economy, our boarder, our elections, our media, our military, our education system, our energy and mostly the division of Americans. People this is not about Trump, so regardless how you feel about him and as much as this adminastration wants to blame him it does not matter. So while today you may be happy because all the your stars are aligning in your favor, tomorrow they very well may not and your ability to count on any agencies to fairly fight for your justice it is not garrentteed anymore. We are becoming like some third world dictator countries and it is not because of Trump. He has not been in office for almost 3 years. If you are getting your information about America from mainstreet media you are seriously in a bubble.

the FBI has now become an adversary of freedom and arent you glad Garland is so unbiased?
Garland isn't the issue. The Patriot Act is.the issue and has been since it was past over two decades ago.

Garland isn't the issue. The Patriot Act is.the issue and has been since it was past over two decades ago.
The Patriot Act created a whole new governmental agency that broadly wielded its new power that folks touting individual freedoms and who rail against Big Government had and still have no problems with.

It is not just FBI, it is all goververment agencies. This adminastration has weponized them for political purposes. This is an attack on democracy, our constitutional rights and our freedom's the cornerstone of America. But the fact is nothing criminally will be done as long as this adminastration is in office. However ever American no matter what your political party should be scared as hell with what this adminastration has done to our justice system and rule of law, economy, our boarder, our elections, our media, our military, our education system, our energy and mostly the division of Americans. People this is not about Trump, so regardless how you feel about him and as much as this adminastration wants to blame him it does not matter. So while today you may be happy because all the your stars are aligning in your favor, tomorrow they very well may not and your ability to count on any agencies to fairly fight for your justice it is not garrentteed anymore. We are becoming like some third world dictator countries and it is not because of Trump. He has not been in office for almost 3 years. If you are getting your information about America from mainstreet media you are seriously in a bubble.
Well, looky here now. urguyscott may not be the brightest bulb in the closet, but he's apparently taken a page out of the BB and Hisarpy Handbook and created himself a new screen name. Congradulations dude.

YOU MEAN INDOCTRINATION not education. Now go flip your burgers
Definition of INDOCTRINATION:

1) teaching kids that racism is not okay
2) teaching kids that hating on other people who are different is not okay
3) teaching kids about Martin Luther King, the Holocaust, the Trail of Tears and Excutive Order 9066.

Back in my day, that was just called 'education," and teaching kids some common decency and respect. But common decency and respect are out of fashion, and racism, hate and intolerance are all the vogue. Hey, I get it. Maybe if I parade around in white robes and burn crosses on black people's lawns, you'll let me tutor your kids.

Well, looky here now. urguyscott may not be the brightest bulb in the closet, but he's apparently taken a page out of the BB and Hisarpy Handbook and created himself a new screen name. Congradulations dude.
Not sure what you are referencing?

The FBI needs to be dismantled and reorganized. The Durham investigation proves the the Obama administration, the FBI, the Clinton Campaign, and the Democrat Party, all conspired to rig the 2016 election, and then to subvert the Trump presidency.
Except it didn't do any of that.

Typical right wing bullshit. Invent a fake cause (like CRT, drag queens, etc.) to who up outrage among the mouth breathers, then say people want...

You're just a bunch of pathetic traitors.

But Christopher Wray was a Trump appointee.

Are the MAGAts now saying that yet another such person isn't the best?

Except it didn't do any of that.

Typical right wing bullshit. Invent a fake cause (like CRT, drag queens, etc.) to who up outrage among the mouth breathers, then say people want...

You're just a bunch of pathetic traitors.
You're simply uninformed and in most cases purposely uninformed with zero desire to become informed to any point of having to adjust your fanciful worldview.

Wait, I now have yet another user name?

Dam, I need to talk to myself more often just so I can keep on top of all this split personality stuff I supposedly have.

You're simply uninformed and in most cases purposely uninformed with zero desire to become informed to any point of having to adjust your fanciful worldview.

I am coming to believe that the usual suspects aren't "a person" but rather it's many individuals who all share the various accounts in order to troll. I think this is the reason they can't seem to remember what they post.

That their idiocy has gone on as long as it has might indicate that they're a bot farm somewhere. I don't know if it's true, but it's starting to look that way.

I am coming to believe that the usual suspects aren't "a person" but rather it's many individuals who all share the various accounts in order to troll. I think this is the reason they can't seem to remember what they post.

That their idiocy has gone on as long as it has might indicate that they're a bot farm somewhere. I don't know if it's true, but it's starting to look that way.
It does seem that a number of them all demonstrate the same symptoms of diminished intellect and have a well-synchronized "pop goes the weasel" routine in the threads.:D

Hahaha. You can keep your alternative facts.

Funny, this is exactly what YOU do.

I never implied that urguyscott/nikki354u were you. He has a distinctive way of expressing himself which, while blatantly trolling, is far less articulate than you, (this is not meant as a compliment, only an observation) and far more into raving and rambling nonsense.

Funny, this is exactly what YOU do.

I never implied that urguyscott/nikki354u were you. He has a distinctive way of expressing himself which, while blatantly trolling, is far less articulate than you, (this is not meant as a compliment, only an observation) and far more into raving and rambling nonsense.

It's not my fault "you're" stupid.

^your previous screen name.
Well you are certainly initialed to your opinion. I will never speak derogatory to you as I feel this lowers me to the same standard as I distate. While I have no idea of who or what you refer too.
I will say the beauty of America is being able to voice your opinion and while mine may not be the same as yours, I will respect yours even if I don't agree. I just agree to disagree which is what I think more should do. Instead of calling me something or someone you have no idea what your talking about.
So I will wish you a blessed day and thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Regards, Nikki

Whether or not you really are urguyscott (and I suspect you are) is besides the point. I think, my point was, you would probably have a different opinion if: 1) you had all the facts, and 2) got beyond your own paranoia and misconceptions.

You claim the FBI and justice department is being "Weaponized." Yes they are; they are weaponized against crime, terrorism, and threats to this country, both from within and abroad. This is their job. Do you think they were "Weaponized" when they caught the Unabomber? Foiled a terrorist attack? Of course not.

One of their jobs is to deal with the threat of domestic extremism, people who threaten the lives of innocents, and who seek to overthrow our government and put in a radical dictatorship in it's place. This is why we need the FBI and the justice department. If radical Antifa riot n' burn radicals sought to overthrow Biden and install a North Korean-styled government, or a violent anarchist one, you can be sure both of us would root for the FBI and the Justice Department- because this is the kind of thing they are supposed to stop.

I think part of the problem is, you fail to see the real threat these domestic extremists represent to our country and the freedoms we all take for granted. You can rail on and on about the threat of China- and I would agree it is good to be vigilant of the threat of Chinese interests (or any foreign government's interests) overtaking our own government. But you fail to understand that the threat of a right-wing takeover of America would mean effectively the same thing- lawlessness, rule by corrupt criminal cartels, and the severe loss of freedoms and liberties of a great many Americans. And I'm not talking about "Conservatives" or "Republicans" here- but rather the radical fringe represented by some of those who still insist on being loyal to Trump- even after he attempted to do just as described- overturn a democratic election and basically, install himself as a dictator.

Back