It's Christmas Eve Eve!

Champakian

Literotica Guru
Happy holidays, including (and not excluding)

Christmas
New Years
Kwanzaa
Festivus
Saturnalia
Winter Solstice
Lantern Festival
Black Nazarene
Football (not soccer)
Shop 'til you drop
Drink 'til you drop
Eat 'till you pop...
<your holiday here>

I would like to wish you all a very sincere,

BAH!!! Humbug!

HA!

I've just started a trend.

One of the talking expert babes on the TV just used the phrase.

I'm an "influencer!" (Not one who spreads the flu [for the slow]).

:nana:

Happy Days Are Getting Longer!!!

Fucking Finally.

Thanks be to Allah.

tumblr_nvm34rd6n11ubsampo1_1280.jpg

Merry Christmas!

I'm curious about how many Litsters will have a scorching heat Christmas, and how many a cold snowy one.
America being so big.

We are scorching for us.

It lightly freezes at night, but the forecast for Christmas Day is 70ºF.

And no, patiently, for the stupid, it has nothing to do with climate change.

We had such winters in my youth too...

Merry Christmas!

I'm curious about how many Litsters will have a scorching heat Christmas, and how many a cold snowy one.
America being so big.

Christmas Day, it's supposed to be in the 70's F around here. that's about 20 degrees warmer than usual. Although we have had colder temps around Christmas in the past. Everything from the 70's to the low 30's. It changes every year but it's usually cooler than it is warmer. This year it's a warm one.

When I as a kid, we would even have snow around Christmas, but it was rare.

We are scorching for us.

It lightly freezes at night, but the forecast for Christmas Day is 70ºF.

And no, patiently, for the stupid, it has nothing to do with climate change.

We had such winters in my youth too...

Indian summers. . .

It leaves more buffalo chips to fertilize the prairie.

Do city folk know those critters don't have wings,
not even vestigial ones like they sell for fast food?

:eek:

We can drop one Eve though. Get her apple first.

:devil:

This is the weather forecast to get kids sleds for Xmas.

It is the will of Allah . . . .

So, time to lay bets on which godless Lit anti-theist starts a Merry Xmas thread first.

There are no atheists here.

Atheists don't care.

Anti-theists proselytize worse than Witnesses . . . .

So, time to lay bets on which godless Lit anti-theist starts a Merry Xmas thread first.

There are no atheists here.

Atheists don't care.

Anti-theists proselytize worse than Witnesses . . . .

Antitheism:

“Audience member: My question to Christopher is; how you can justify wanting to take something away from people, that gives meaning to 95% of the American people, and replace it with something that gives meaning to just 5% of the American people?
Christopher Hitchens: Hah! Well. What an incredibly stupid question. First, I've said repeatedly that this stuff cannot be taken away from people, it is their favourite toy and it will remain so, as Freud said with The Future of an Illusion, for as long as we're afraid of death—which I think is likely to be quite a long time. Second—I hope I've made it clear that I'm perfectly happy for people to have these toys, and to play with them at home, and hug them to themselves and so on, and share them with other people who come around and play with their toys. So that's absolutely fine. They are not to make me play with these toys. Ok? I will not. Play. With. The toys. Don't bring the toys to my house. Don't say my children must play with these toys. Don't say my toys—might be a condom, here we go again—are not allowed by their toys. I'm not going to have any of that. Enough with clerical and religious bullying and intimidation! Is that finally clear? Have I got that across? Thank you!

—Public debate between Christopher Hitchens and Rev. Al Sharpton[1]

Antitheism, also known pejoratively as "militant atheism" (despite having nothing to do with militancy) is the belief that theism and religion are harmful to society and people, and that even if theistic beliefs were true, they would be undesirable. Antitheism, which is often characterized as outspoken opposition to theism and religion, asserts that religious and especially theistic beliefs are harmful and should be discarded in favor of humanism, rationalism, science and other alternatives.

Antitheistic positions are often erroneously confused for (or strawmanned into) rallying for various persecutory conspiracies against the faithful, including "seeking out and destroying all religion", "wanting to make faith illegal", "forcing the religion of atheism onto everyone" (a suggestion that is not even wrong), and numerous other unfounded fears from the faithful and their apologists.

what about cheyenne's thank you laurel and manu thread? all the boxes are checked on that one.

Makes as much sense at the Clean Wehrmacht theory.

Atheists don't care what I believe. In fact, they really have no opinion.

Antitheists have the need to tell me I'm st000pid and to explain what I believe in terms of things I don't believe, and then to declare victory.

Back