Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the monogrammed towels just over there! *points*

Oh, I only use the guest towels for such things, I wouldn't want that shit on anything that I use!

BallsVaginaTowels.jpg

Remind me never to use your guest towels!! ;)

I don't know, does a member of my harem really count as "guest"? :devil:;):D

Don't worry, I tend to burn most of my guest towels after such activities. I mean, who wants to touch a towel after a guest has used it for God knows what?!?!?! :eek: ;):D:D

Hmmmmm, a hotel, me, about 300 drunken cops at a convention. This could be a REALLY good weekend. :D

I'm selling the 50/50 tickets. I was told to wear something low cut. lol

and at long lost my job as a recruiter has gone from contractual to full-time employee basis.

best.
workday.
ever.

bg, rainshine: thank you ladies!

as i told my boss when we were informed: the best job i ever had has just gotten better!

yesterday morning featured the best. hangover. ever! :D

ed

Woohoo! We made over $1000 on 50/50 tickets, sold out every night, and I got a marriage proposal and asked for my phone number 3 times, not to mention all the hugs and pats. It was a very ego affirming weekend. :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Roasting a turkey. Couldn't get an organic one, but this has no hormones or antibiotics and was vegetarian fed.
Shoud be awesome.
Adding Port wine to the cranberry sauce.
Mmmm.
Carrots, brussel sprouts and mashed yukon gold potatoes with roasted garlic and sea salt. Gravy from drippings.
A dark Scottish Ale or Reisling.
After, watch a DVD, then Lattes, cookies, brownes, apple pie, ice cream, lemon tarts are the choices. Twelve year old Rum for the coffee or straight.
Then a Hot Stone Massage and some sexy play time.
An infrared sauna, a hot shower and bed.
Ahhh. No traveling.
Good day planned out.
See ya! :rose:

Last edited:
i'm trying to remember the last time i was in a ruth's chris. probably since i was last in new orleans. i'm really thriilled to be ending that dry spell on friday.

me carnivore. likes steak bleu.

[grunts]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back