Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
dishes, laundry, costume shopping......
Time to start blasting some music, I think!!

It was so cool to see so many of the fans, both football teams, bands, and cheerleading squads all sporting pink in honor of breast cancer awareness to the football game today.

Sucks that our team lost--but hey we lost while supporting a good cause.

It was so cool to see so many of the fans, both football teams, bands, and cheerleading squads all sporting pink in honor of breast cancer awareness to the football game today.

Sucks that our team lost--but hey we lost while supporting a good cause.

Too bad they lost...but you're right, the cause is important!!

hugggy.gif

Thank you!:heart:

Music. Music that will make us sing and dance around the house like crazy people is what we need!

I don't feel like crying is a bad thing though. I'm not saying you should drown yourself in self-pity but shedding some tears from time to time can be very freeing.

I don't feel like crying is a bad thing though. I'm not saying you should drown yourself in self-pity but shedding some tears from time to time can be very freeing.

well, sure, sometimes it's alright. But between my two depressed friends last night, my exhaustion this morning, and all the long faces around here lately, I needed to get out of my funk! So, it was time to jump around and sing outrageous songs! LOL :)

Enough is enough. This thing hasn't really worked for months now, but neither of us has had the guts to say it. Regretfully, it's time to draw the curtain and move on.

“If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Ain't that the truth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back