Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what can we offer in return...?

Hmm. Good question. Since I'm sharing something rich and creamy, maybe something salty?

Unrelated blurt: The bedroom looks decent rearranged this way. Might have to try something else.

After I downloaded and installed Firefox this is how fast my computer works:

........."ZOOM"......:cool:

I want to "do something." I have a list of things to do.

If you drew them in a Venn diagram, there would be absolutely no area of intersection at all.

:(

I want to "do something." I have a list of things to do.

If you drew them in a Venn diagram, there would be absolutely no area of intersection at all.

:(

If you drew a Venn diagram, it would merely be a bunch of rectangles.

What could we swap ?

Nope, I don't like the bedroom this way. Tomorrow (or tonight) it gets changed again.

You could store your Twix bars there then! :)

1. Is the room that small or the Twix bars larger than usual, then ?

2. You might make the bed on the ceiling, then.

3. Nope, I don't like the bedroom this way. Tomorrow (or tonight) it gets changed again.
Do, please, make sure you take care. Your back may be a tad fragile. . . .

1. Is the room that small or the Twix bars larger than usual, then ?

2. You might make the bed on the ceiling, then.

3. Nope, I don't like the bedroom this way. Tomorrow (or tonight) it gets changed again.
Do, please, make sure you take care. Your back may be a tad fragile. . . .

Another original idea! Then we can all hang from MistressLynn's bed eating twix bars and watching football. Although we would argue about what kind of football to watch!
:D

Another original idea! Then we can all hang from MistressLynn's bed eating twix bars and watching football. Although we would argue about what kind of football to watch!
:D

Well, I wouldn't. There's only one kind and they don't do it!
I thought Wales were making a hard work of it, and your lot did OK!
[I'm not over-keen on Association Football]

Well, I wouldn't. There's only one kind and they don't do it!
I thought Wales were making a hard work of it, and your lot did OK!
[I'm not over-keen on Association Football]

Ooh, I'm saving myself for this afternoon to see if my third prediction comes good. Then I shall go on my private be nice to me thread which Steve so 'kindly' set up so you could all have a good gloat, and I shall have a real rugger blurt.

As this is blurt thread, I shall say that my fella has managed to get us invited to lunch with friends of his who have no tv so I won't be able to watch the match. I have added this to his drinking my whisky - and then leaving the glass for me to wash up in the morning, on the list of Most Heinous Sins Ever Committed.

Ooh, I'm saving myself for this afternoon to see if my third prediction comes good. Then I shall go on my private be nice to me thread which Steve so 'kindly' set up so you could all have a good gloat, and I shall have a real rugger blurt.

As this is blurt thread, I shall say that my fella has managed to get us invited to lunch with friends of his who have no tv so I won't be able to watch the match. I have added this to his drinking my whisky - and then leaving the glass for me to wash up in the morning, on the list of Most Heinous Sins Ever Committed.

What with work's strange schedules and your TV-less friends' lunch, I do hope you have a video recorder of some sort.
I just like watching a good game; don't usually care who wins. There's one exception:
England v France.
And we got to win. It does not have to be a trouncing; a one point margin will do. But win we must !.

What with work's strange schedules and your TV-less friends' lunch, I do hope you have a video recorder of some sort.
I just like watching a good game; don't usually care who wins. There's one exception:
England v France.
And we got to win. It does not have to be a trouncing; a one point margin will do. But win we must !.

LOL, I'm with you there. Rugby fans are like that. Football fans just want their team to win, they don't care how boring or dirty the game is, they're even willing to shout racist chants at the opposition if it gets them any advantage. (This is my blogpost about football as ritual, it's strangely timely as it's also about corruption in football.) Rugby fans just want to see a good match, we'd rather see our team play well than win. Except for one match. Sadly for me, mine of course is the Calcutta Cup. Most years I am bravely biting my lip and holding back the tears. But the years when we do win are so glorious ...
:rose: - hope they play well! I will be biting my lip and smiling sweetly all through lunch (grrr).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back