Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either you need to find some reading material that's not about hunting the western states or your mind is trying to tell you something. :D

But it isn't really there...

And I have only ever been with older women. I have been looking for a younger one this time around...

Someone please make the dreams stop...i can't take it any more. Having a run of bad dreams is one thing, but waking up crying from one for the first time since i was like, 8 years old, is another.

Why didn't anyone warn me it was daylight savings last night? It was quite a shock to wake up to my clocks having two different times this morning, and I have a kung fu lesson this morning. Luckily I woke up at the right time by mistake.

Someone please make the dreams stop...i can't take it any more. Having a run of bad dreams is one thing, but waking up crying from one for the first time since i was like, 8 years old, is another.

According to my dream book, if you weep in your sleep you will have reason to smile when you wake.:D

I really miss having naughty fun...why are people so g-damn uptight? No, really??? I want to be BAD!!!!:devil:

The drive to my kung fu lesson was convoluted to say the least. It is a 40 minute drive with no traffic. When I was about 15 minutes there I ran into a problem. New York highway 17 south was closed. So I had to double back to Ringwood ave, up over Skyline Drive, across 287 to New Jersey 17, and then back roads to the school. Several side roads were closed, but none of them affected me directly. It took me over an hour, maybe even 75 minutes.

The drive back was similar. 17 in New York was closed, and the traffic affected by it was backed up for miles on 17 in New Jersey and 287 as well. So I drove back out to Skyline Drive (at least I didn't have to backtrack the five miles this time), so a 40 minute drive became an hour again...

According to my dream book, if you weep in your sleep you will have reason to smile when you wake.:D

Well, i've not had a bad day, but bothing that would make me smile more than a normal ordinary day in the life of me. If a certain someone told me where i stand on a certain topic...that would have the potential to make me smile...but nothing yet...

I finally have one vote on one of my new stories. And it's a 3. Given the way the new voting system makes people think...I might actually be able to like a 3. :D

Except the other new one has a 4.17.

*shrug*

Wish more people would leave comments though...

*shrugs again*

*Flyingrunningtacklehuggs*

:rose::kiss::heart:

Missed ya something terrible.

*SPANK*

:D:devil:

Missed you too honey. *hugs much*:kiss: Will try and be on more soon. Plus I have a story to write at some point. May not be any good but it want's writing.

I almost lost my leading actress last night, two days before we open.

I'm getting so fucking fed up with amateur dramatics. There are some real bitches in the group and it's been getting to her. I'm supposed to be directing a show next year - a much smaller one than this production - but if things don't improve I don't know what I'll do. Maybe take it away and do it soemwhere else for other people.

Meh. I so want to do this in my life and yet it's like everything wants to fuck it up.

Reposted all my poems, and several stories under the Cloudy persona, so every dickhead can shut the fuck up. :D

3 stories and four poems under the Cloudy name (two of which were award winners)

3 stories under the other name.

so....

LaRocha and srplt, kiss my motherfucking red ass. :D

(and at least three more novel length submissions on the way so bite me)

Last edited:
Why was it 29f when I woke up this morning? It has been close to 40 every morning for the last week, and this morning it drops below freezing? Not fun :(

I knew this was going to be difficult but I didn't realize just how so. I have a new respect for the old term "confinement." I'm so grateful for the wondeful man who has taken on so many things I used to do around here. I worry about him feeling overwhelmed or something, but he has just been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back