Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the preparations for Thanksgiving are almost over, at least the shopping heh

There was a family at the store the other day when I was there...the store was having a promotion, buy a ham at $2.99 a pound, get a free 12 to 15 pound turkey.

They bought 3 hams, got their free 3 turkeys and then bought 3 more. I couldn't help but think "How many people are they feeding with that?!" and "Where the hell are they going to prepare all that food?"

Holy doom and damnation!!! I just realized that Amy will have to shop for and cook Thanksgiving dinner all by herself!!! We are SOOOO fucked!

1. disgusting.
2. so tired.
3. that was that i guess. why do i even think about stuff like that?
4. I AM SO...BLIND!!! It wasn;t him. *happydance* + dumbness. But, oh, well. :rolleyes: :D

Holy doom and damnation!!! I just realized that Amy will have to shop for and cook Thanksgiving dinner all by herself!!! We are SOOOO fucked!

I'm guessing that Amy being in a kitchen is as dangerous as me being in one.

That reminds me, I need to figure out something for the kids to eat in an hour or so.

There was a family at the store the other day when I was there...the store was having a promotion, buy a ham at $2.99 a pound, get a free 12 to 15 pound turkey.

They bought 3 hams, got their free 3 turkeys and then bought 3 more. I couldn't help but think "How many people are they feeding with that?!" and "Where the hell are they going to prepare all that food?"

Eh we've got a 26lb turkey...but also plan to invite some of the young folk on ship that either can't get home for Thanksgiving or otherwise wouldn't have a place to go.

1. disgusting.
2. so tired.
3. that was that i guess. why do i even think about stuff like that?
4. I AM SO...BLIND!!! It wasn;t him. *happydance* + dumbness. But, oh, well. :rolleyes: :D

Damn girl! I don't know if I should offer you a hug, a pillow or a bitch slap. :rolleyes:

Or my husband. :eek:

The kitchen wouldn't survive it.

You do remember that this is the chick that managed to BURN chicken noodle soup! :rolleyes:

(of course that was after she added milk to it! :eek:)

ETA I think I'll tell her to get a REALLY small turkey this year - it will make the flames easier to control...

Good god. Now I know what my father felt when he was waiting to see if he would be laid off or not back when I was seven.

fuckity fuck fuck those motherfucking fucks.

(why does every single DMV in the country have to try to rob you blind?)

:rose: and *hugs*

What does DVM stand for?

Department of Motor Vehicles - where you get your license. They're not wanting to renew mine because of some bullshit in North Carolina from about eight years ago. Since I am NOT driving five hundred miles to deal with said bullshit, I have to get an attorney, when they could just let me pay the fucking thing and get it over with.

Motherfuckers.

Department of Motor Vehicles - where you get your license. They're not wanting to renew mine because of some bullshit in North Carolina from about eight years ago. Since I am NOT driving five hundred miles to deal with said bullshit, I have to get an attorney, when they could just let me pay the fucking thing and get it over with.

Motherfuckers.

Oh, duh. Apparently I'm having a dyslexic phase or something.

Sorry to hear they're giving you trouble, that does sound like a typically asshat-ish bureaucracy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back