Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My exam went ok 2 questions came up that i felt i could answer adequately.

Whilst it would have been nicer in a way to get the other two questions i could have answered happily, because they were more interesting topics, it means i didn't have to poke my brain with a stick in order to remember all my many researchers and reliability figures etc. (the two questions that came up didn't need such info).

Now, the next one...weee...*rolleyes*

You know you've been around Lit too much, when you write a card to your Ex, and you end it with "Love, Vana xxx"

:rolleyes:

Bwahahahahaha!

I have the best brothers in the whole wide world. Is it pride to feel guilty for needing help? I don't know, but I'm grateful for them.

Next time, remember to ask for votes and comments. I've never had a story with no comments before.

WooHooo....
Texas!

And I guess I'm supposed to say "Go Spurs Go!"

Though I don't really know what that means yet...:rolleyes:

It's so odd to feel like this: not my natural gloomy mood, not the jittery euphoria of infatuation, but a sense of calm contentment.

Welcome to grown-up, real life. :(
*nuzzles* (Because that is what Shang would give you, though they would be much cozier coming from Horsey than me. :rose: )
Don't worry, I'll help you clean next time so you don't have to do it by yourself. ;)

Quasi-unrelated-but-not-really-because-donuts-relate-to-everything blurt:
"Fuck you, man! Donuts are AWESOME!!!" -From Harold & Kumar (II)

I feel vindicated. Donuts are awesome. :cool:

unrelated~ seriously shut the fuck up and get in school where you belong. Muchmore of your singing and I'm gonna hurl!

I'm really hungry..........I'm just to lazy to get up and make myself some cereal.

I don't have a maid.

or a butler.

I think I'm going to have to actually move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back