Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok....going past the grade school, I don't want to hear you picking up your kid and listening to your loud thumping stereo telling me about your "niggas'' and ''smacking the bitch":rolleyes:

*sighs* reading the way many people act in certain threads leaves my soul bleeding. Sadness at one and all really. And no I won't be telling which thread I have been in but such hatred on many sides *sighs*

I wish the AH love, light, laughter and a gentle breeze for tonight. :kiss:

Even crock pots can ruin dinner if you leave them on HIGH and barricade yourself in your bedroom for hours. :eek:

I found two ladybugs in the exact same place on my bedroom floor, two days apart. So I put them on the windowsill.
Were they trying to tell me something in ladybug language or am I just, you know, crazy?

Don't answer that. :cool:

I found two ladybugs in the exact same place on my bedroom floor, two days apart. So I put them on the windowsill.
Were they trying to tell me something in ladybug language or am I just, you know, crazy?

You live in a dual universe?

I love ladybugs. Find them all the time in my house. :)

*hugs* Who cares? I got the sonnet and I don't even remember what it means. I don't think anyone even sees it. Ignore it. :rose:

ETA: Well, now you know they're full of shit. I just went and read it. It said we should avoid each other. Pffft! Not!

:kiss: Damned...erm, straight-ish. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back