Is there a story with many different kinks and fetishes?

kinkykink

Kinky
Hello all! i wonder if there are any stories or series of stories that include many kinks in them like bi, sissy, inc, watersports and so on...please if you have noticed any of them can you post any links in literotica?

I'm sure there are. Use the advanced search function and use those key words.

Hello all! i wonder if there are any stories or series of stories that include many kinks in them like bi, sissy, inc, watersports and so on...please if you have noticed any of them can you post any links in literotica?
Looking for a Story? would be a better subforum, but I got you anyway.

Annie & June by @writerotica - I once joked that the author has a challenge to include as many kinks as possible into one work. It starts with breastfeeding between two moms (so it checks bi I presume), and then there's a lot: threesome, foursome, strap-on, watersports, some incest... A lot.

Pillow Princess Club by @silkstockingslover - There's 12 chapters till now, and every one is about different kink, joined by one: a middle-aged women serving a young girls with whatever sexual they want.

Doesn't sound like good marketing to me. Most people have a few kinks, but few people have LOTS of kinks! And any kink that isn't your own kink is probably going to turn you off. So the people who remain unoffended by all the kinks in the story are going to be few and far between.

Unless you are strictly playing it for laffs. Then you might get a few fans. If you can convince them to read it in the first place.

I've seen haunted houses where each room has a different theme... the skeleton room, the spider room, the witch room, etc.

Maybe an adult haunted house where each room has a different kink theme. Bondage is, of course, the central room.

I've seen haunted houses where each room has a different theme... the skeleton room, the spider room, the witch room, etc.

Maybe an adult haunted house where each room has a different kink theme. Bondage is, of course, the central room
Not quite as you described, but I read one story where I appeared a ghost house. It was on another site, and I still did not understand whether it is possible to throw links to contradicting sites. And I still had to look for this story.

In general, the story begins in the spirit of Revenge of the Nerds. Then there is a theme of the enmity of the two families, where the family A destroyed the family B, and now the ghosts of the family B avenge the descendants of their offenders. There are many characters in history and many diverse sex activities, most are somehow connected with the BDSM.
It is ironic that I began to read history because there was a tag of chastity. But chastity was very little at the very end. I was deceived)
I think this is the main drawback of such stories, your favorite fetish because of which you started reading can be mentioned only in passing.

If we talk about the stories that I saw on this site.

AN UNUSUAL GIFT The protagonist receives a collar that can control people, and as the story progresses, transform their bodies.
Edit: I don't usually like stories about mind control. But in this story it is something more original. For example, in one of the chapters, a girl was sent shopping with an order to become more excited when she picks up each product, and an order not to notice another girl who was following her and filming a video.

MILF IN OFFICE TROUBLE The MILF manager needs to motivate the team to complete an important project on time.

Last edited:
In life I have found, you can do a few things well, but a litany things means each thing is poorly executed.

In the writing world it is called "including the kitchen sink" by publishers. Its where an author just dumps heaps upon heaps of things into the story in an attempt to appeal to everyone. In reality, it ends up watered down. It includes a lot for sure, but nothing is really cohesive or well written. Its not even believable.

A better approach is to write about a few kinks well. If the writer wants to include more; do another story. Continuing on with chapter after chapter is just lazy writing. Its wanting to include more and more sex without backstory, new characterization, and sometimes even setting. It most often ends up what it is: the same people fucking a different way.

A writers skillset will only improve if they challenge themselves. That takes practice, and that takes writing character descriptions, backstory, characterization, and new settings.

Doesn't sound like good marketing to me. Most people have a few kinks, but few people have LOTS of kinks! And any kink that isn't your own kink is probably going to turn you off. So the people who remain unoffended by all the kinks in the story are going to be few and far between.

Unless you are strictly playing it for laffs. Then you might get a few fans. If you can convince them to read it in the first place.
Hmmm. I must be in the "few and far between" crowd. I have loads of kinks and love to read about more so I can try them all at least twice. My experience with reading erotica is that people enjoy being "pushed" on their boundaries.

The Author Mypenname3000 has a variety of stories involving kinks and fetishes, including watersports. One of their more notable series is the Incestuous Harem franchise. https://www.literotica.com/series/se/361657445

Also, I have a three-part story based on a yaoi, and in the second chapter, it's mostly hetero stuff with a guy pleasing multiple women with a variety of kinks. The series is called Ogre Orgy if you're interested. https://literotica.com/s/ogre-orgy-ch-02

Back