Is Joe Biden Hiding A Failed Terror Attack On US Soil?

Regardless of what the voices in your head say, I’m not an editor.

I am a writer, and a popular one if I do say so myself. One of my stories has 3.77 million views, which is #5 of out of all Lit stories posted in the last 10 years. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to brag. 😄
Reichguide never gets anything right.

Regardless of what the voices in your head say, I’m not an editor.

I am a writer, and a popular one if I do say so myself. One of my stories has 3.77 million views, which is #5 of out of all Lit stories posted in the last 10 years. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to brag. 😄
You're welcome.

An illegal border crosser – probably Jordanian – tried to force his way onto a US Marine base — why isn’t this a bigger story?

By
Social Links forTodd Bensman
Published May 13, 2024, 5:08 p.m. ET

In the early morning of May 3, two men in a box truck pulled up to the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base, 35 miles southwest of Washington, DC, and tried to lie their way in, claiming they were Amazon delivery men.

After skeptical military police channeled them to an area for secondary security inspection, the driver hit the gas in defiance of halt orders and tried to barrel the truck into the base’s town center. Quick-thinking MPs put up road barriers that stopped the truck.

The Marines ended up citing the two for trespassing on federal property.

We only know this because of a report in the Potomac Local News, founded in 2010 “to help people understand what is happening in their local communities in Northern Virginia.”

Rest of story here:https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/opini...tried-to-force-his-way-onto-a-us-marine-base/

What was in the truck? What happened to the two men? Where are they now?
I dunno. Why don’t you ask Ican’t where he was? He is the one that likes to imagine he wears uniforms.

Just surprised his fast food joint let him take time off to drive to Virginia. Or did he take a plane?

Either way, check with MAGA nation…

I dunno. Why don’t you ask Ican’t where he was? He is the one that likes to imagine he wears uniforms.

Just surprised his fast food joint let him take time off to drive to Virginia. Or did he take a plane?

Either way, check with MAGA nation…
Why don't you go fuck yourself with a wire brush?

Why don't you go fuck yourself with a wire brush?
Is that what your guys had in the truck? Going in there to show those guys a thing or two?

Were you the second guy?

Was it nice to get out? You don’t get out much.

An illegal border crosser – probably Jordanian – tried to force his way onto a US Marine base — why isn’t this a bigger story?

By
Published May 13, 2024, 5:08 p.m. ET

In the early morning of May 3, two men in a box truck pulled up to the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base, 35 miles southwest of Washington, DC, and tried to lie their way in, claiming they were Amazon delivery men.

After skeptical military police channeled them to an area for secondary security inspection, the driver hit the gas in defiance of halt orders and tried to barrel the truck into the base’s town center. Quick-thinking MPs put up road barriers that stopped the truck.

The Marines ended up citing the two for trespassing on federal property.

We only know this because of a report in the Potomac Local News, founded in 2010 “to help people understand what is happening in their local communities in Northern Virginia.”

Rest of story here:https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/opini...tried-to-force-his-way-onto-a-us-marine-base/

What was in the truck? What happened to the two men? Where are they now?
Or are you upset no one is talking about your handy work?

Poor wrong guide.

Stop approaching federal installations. It was wrong on Jan 6th too.

From the article in the Marine Times:

"That agency did not respond by time of publication to a Marine Corps Times request for more information about the two people who were detained."
Stars and Stripes is from May 14, New York post is from May 13th, so how in the hell does what you just posted make any sense????

Fuck you're an idiot....

Basic research and fact finding has escaped our friend long long ago. He’s so used to accepting whatever other places tell him (sad really).

It does come all down to sourcing.

Still, I like that you are all upset on this one-kinda reads more that you were involved and you are looking for the credit. @Rightguide

They don’t show streakers on tv during sporting events anymore for a reason. (I hope you don’t try that next, I know you are always looking for attention but you can dial 988 from any phone. That is a much better place for you to seek the help you really need!)

White House refuses to confirm if Jordanians posing as Amazon drivers were attempting terrorist attack during attempted Quantico break-in​

"Does the White House think this might have been a failed terrorist attack?"

Thomas Stevenson
May 16, 20242 Minute Read

During a briefing on Thursday, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked if two Jordanian immigrants who attempted to force their way into the Quantico Marine Corps Base in Virginia had been thwarted in carrying out a terrorist attack. The White House would not comment on the matter.

"The deputy director of ICE is telling us that two Jordanian nationals are in removal proceedings now, after posing as Amazon delivery drivers to crash the gates at Quantico. Does the White House think this might have been a failed terrorist attack?" Peter Doocy from Fox News asked Jean-Pierre.

"So going to be really mindful, these two Jordanians that you're speaking of remain in ICE custody and given that it is an active law enforcement matter, so I would have to refer you to ICE I just can't dive into this because again, this is a law enforcement matter," Jean-Pierre responded.

According to Potomac Local News, two men inside a box truck attempted to crash through the base’s main gate on Fuller Road, just outside Dumfries. Officials told the outlet that two men posed as contractors for Amazon and sought to get in by force.

More here: https://thepostmillennial.com/white...ttempted-quanitco-break-in?utm_campaign=64487

Still no answers from the Biden White House about possible terrorists Joe Biden imported across the southern border.

Is that what your guys had in the truck? Going in there to show those guys a thing or two?

Were you the second guy?

Was it nice to get out? You don’t get out much.
Or are you upset no one is talking about your handy work?

Poor wrong guide.

Stop approaching federal installations. It was wrong on Jan 6th too.
Basic research and fact finding has escaped our friend long long ago. He’s so used to accepting whatever other places tell him (sad really).

It does come all down to sourcing.

Still, I like that you are all upset on this one-kinda reads more that you were involved and you are looking for the credit. @Rightguide

They don’t show streakers on tv during sporting events anymore for a reason. (I hope you don’t try that next, I know you are always looking for attention but you can dial 988 from any phone. That is a much better place for you to seek the help you really need!)
^^^
Dumbest SOB on Lit.

Yup, really dumb to want actual facts. How did all of those 2020 election fraud suits go?

How about the “evidence” in the Biden impeachment hearings?

View attachment 2348515
The charges were never heard in court and Charles Schumer for the first time in US history failed to conduct an impeachment trial as required by the Constitution.

The charges were never heard in court and Charles Schumer for the first time in US history failed to conduct an impeachment trial as required by the Constitution.
Ohhh… and if they wasted their time doing that… they wouldn’t be able to do the actual work of the people. Not the work of the brain dead zealots who have their head in a fog.

Ohhh… and if they wasted their time doing that… they wouldn’t be able to do the actual work of the people. Not the work of the brain dead zealots who have their head in a fog.
The point is, Clown Force Commander, there were no court proceedings to test the suits. So your beliefs about their lack of validity remain untested. Leaving the common belief in your lack of understanding of the issue intact as well.

White House refuses to confirm if Jordanians posing as Amazon drivers were attempting terrorist attack during attempted Quantico break-in​

"Does the White House think this might have been a failed terrorist attack?"

Thomas Stevenson
May 16, 20242 Minute Read

Still no answers from the Biden White House about possible terrorists Joe Biden imported across the southern border.
I'm sure you have proof of where when and how they entered the US?

No???

I'm not surprised...*chuckles*

I heard they came in when Trump was President....

By
Publis
So let me get this straight: The military police did their job and foiled a potential terrorist attack. Biden is the president. Therefore if true, Biden can then honestly claim to have foiled a terrorist attack on US soil, and law enforcement near the border did their job.

So then...why are you upset with Biden then? Sounds like he and the border security forces did exactly what you would have wanted them to.

The point is, Clown Force Commander, there were no court proceedings to test the suits. So your beliefs about their lack of validity remain untested. Leaving the common belief in your lack of understanding of the issue intact as well.
Aww… I’ll ask. Why no court proceedings? They were laughed out of the room in some places. Perfectly tested.

It's not a story cause the media is blocking bad news
Why don't you whine to Faux Entertainment that they're not making more noise about the military doing an effective job at protecting a base against a possible terrorist attack?

Three thoughts here.

First, while I think Right goes a bit far in the idea that Biden might be actively complicit, the possibility of a terrorist attack, thwarted or not, on a US Military base by an illegal immigrant, or a legal one for that matter, demonstrates the severity of the real boarder crisis and the need for a wall (or an amazing fence) that is tall, long, deep, and very hard to cross. I think some of the point being made is that to admit and talk about such an attack right now highlights one of Biden's most glaring failures.

Second, let's be real. If the name of the guy in the White House right now were Trump instead of Biden, you would all be jumping all over this.Just as, had Trump been declared the winner in the 2020 election, you would have been screaming election fraud and impeachment. I know this because.... that's right, you already proved that's what you do. We went through it for 4 years with you. Check that. You did that with Bush Jr. too. And acted similarly with Regan. Kinda your MO.

Third truth does matter, and if there is an attack on American soil, thwarted or otherwise, the people should be told. Our freedoms and our liberties don't come from government. They are written on our very fiber by God. We do not exist to serve our government. The government exists to serve us in an extremely limited capacity, and it is accountable to us.

I don't agree with everything espoused by Right. I don't need to. But he has a very valid point here. Maybe if the other side would stop screaming hysterically about Trump and pay attention, we could have the grown-up conversations.

'ISIS Dry Run'? We Know How Two Jordanians Tried to Infiltrate a US Military Base in Virginia​

Matt Vespa
Matt Vespa | May 18, 2024 6:30 AM

AP Photo/Matt Rourke
It looks like the incident at Quantico Marine Corps Base Quantico on May 3 might have been a test run for radical Islamic terrorists. Two individuals tried to infiltrate the base, driving a box truck. The pair attempted to enter the base by identifying as Amazon drivers. Security didn’t buy it, and without further valid identification, they were directed to a holding area for further vetting. The men tried avoiding the area and gaining access to the base before being apprehended. Both are Jordanian nationals, with one allegedly being on the terror watch list. They’re being detained by ICE (via NY Post):

Two Jordanians who may have been doing a “dry run for Al Qaeda or ISIS” have been arrested after allegedly trying to scam and then ram their way onto a US marine base in Virginia with a truck.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) confirmed to The Post two Jordanian nationals are now in custody after being stopped at the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base, 35 miles southwest of Washington DC.

“On May 3, 2024, Marine Corps Base Quantico’s Criminal Investigations Division arrested two Jordanian noncitizens for trespassing,” ICE Washington spokesperson James Covington said.

More here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...ossible-terrorist-attack-at-quantico-n2639173

The question still remains...

Could be worse. The President might have allowed a Chinese spy balloon to fly over classified sites just like shitty-pants did.

Three thoughts here.

First, while I think Right goes a bit far in the idea that Biden might be actively complicit, the possibility of a terrorist attack, thwarted or not, on a US Military base by an illegal immigrant, or a legal one for that matter, demonstrates the severity of the real boarder crisis and the need for a wall (or an amazing fence) that is tall, long, deep, and very hard to cross. I think some of the point being made is that to admit and talk about such an attack right now highlights one of Biden's most glaring failures.

Second, let's be real. If the name of the guy in the White House right now were Trump instead of Biden, you would all be jumping all over this.Just as, had Trump been declared the winner in the 2020 election, you would have been screaming election fraud and impeachment. I know this because.... that's right, you already proved that's what you do. We went through it for 4 years with you. Check that. You did that with Bush Jr. too. And acted similarly with Regan. Kinda your MO.

Third truth does matter, and if there is an attack on American soil, thwarted or otherwise, the people should be told. Our freedoms and our liberties don't come from government. They are written on our very fiber by God. We do not exist to serve our government. The government exists to serve us in an extremely limited capacity, and it is accountable to us.

I don't agree with everything espoused by Right. I don't need to. But he has a very valid point here. Maybe if the other side would stop screaming hysterically about Trump and pay attention, we could have the grown-up conversations.
Trump did actually allow a Chinese spy balloon to fly unhindered across the US. His cult followers then blamed Biden for shooting it down (but not apparently quick enough for them).

It all seems so long ago. Chyna, Chyna, Russia, Russia. Fake news!

Trump did actually allow a Chinese spy balloon to fly unhindered across the US. His cult followers then blamed Biden for shooting it down (but not apparently quick enough for them).

It all seems so long ago. Chyna, Chyna, Russia, Russia. Fake news!
Suspected spy balloon that may or may have been that, vs what appears to have been an attempt on a full on terror attack. Nope, you aren't reaching at all.

Suspected spy balloon that may or may have been that, vs what appears to have been an attempt on a full on terror attack. Nope, you aren't reaching at all.
That didn't stop the MAGATs from whining that it took President Biden too long to shoot it down.

Back