Introverts - We Need A Club!

a circular vest :) thought about making clothing but me being in no relationship or having sex makes the thought of making lingerie a fail

I can understand that, though you could make one as a goal so to speak, so when you hit that point you have something you can whip out. When did you start crocheting?

I do. Learned around the same age for the same reason, though I only know single stitch.
What is on your mind tonight?

haha nothing really, contemplating the stitches i am doing (fpdc and bpdc) and thinking about how i shouldnt have moved ect lol

haha nothing really, contemplating the stitches i am doing (fpdc and bpdc) and thinking about how i shouldnt have moved ect lol

I should challenge myself with learning a new stitch, doing patterns, etc but that's on my long list of things to do. Usually up this late?

I should challenge myself with learning a new stitch, doing patterns, etc but that's on my long list of things to do. Usually up this late?

about to go to bed. i work till 12 so this is normal lol. i thrive on learning new things! haha prbably why i loved college so much! alas i miss it!

about to go to bed. i work till 12 so this is normal lol. i thrive on learning new things! haha prbably why i loved college so much! alas i miss it!

Learning new things does have a certain rush to it. Well if you ever want to chat about everything and anything just feel free to hit me up if you like. I should be hitting the hay soon myself.

Shy stressed respectful businessman would love to chat to ladies who will bring me stress relief - or allow me into the club.

I'm incredibly proud to be an introvert. It's like we already have our own club anyway, because nobody really "gets it" to begin with. :)

Consider me subscribed to this thread.

Back