Interested in Male Private Role Play Partners

wildwifey

Experienced
Hi All,
Just getting back on here after a bit of a break, but I am looking to have fun with someone who shares my sexual role play interests. I'd like to find a male partner to communicate with either via email or gchat. To be clear, I am not interested in transitioning the relationship to IRL. This would be strictly virtual.
My favorite role play involves an older, mature female, and a younger male or males. I like to play a character similar to myself: late 30s-early 40s, horny, busty blonde MILF-type, typically married, although I am open there. Specific favorite scenarios for me include Student/Teacher, next-door-neighbors, best friend's mom, anything like that. But I am open to pretty much anything.
Just an FYI that I am in the process of getting my new username approved, so I will be posting that here and using that username moving forward.
If you are interested, shoot me a private message
xo Erica

Hi All,
Just getting back on here after a bit of a break, but I am looking to have fun with someone who shares my sexual role play interests. I'd like to find a male partner to communicate with either via email or gchat. To be clear, I am not interested in transitioning the relationship to IRL. This would be strictly virtual.
My favorite role play involves an older, mature female, and a younger male or males. I like to play a character similar to myself: late 30s-early 40s, horny, busty blonde MILF-type, typically married, although I am open there. Specific favorite scenarios for me include Student/Teacher, next-door-neighbors, best friend's mom, anything like that. But I am open to pretty much anything.
Just an FYI that I am in the process of getting my new username approved, so I will be posting that here and using that username moving forward.
If you are interested, shoot me a private message
xo Erica
Hello Erica
MWM 44 here. Would love to chat.

C

Back