Insert an even cleverer title here!

*Big grin* tell me more about it! I want to talk about details!!

Well we have to decide first of we'd prefer Scarlett as a blonde or a brunette? For me, it has to be blonde. It suits her eyes much better.

Um...not that I look at her eyes often...er... I'm not a stalker. Honest. :p

Well we have to decide first of we'd prefer Scarlett as a blonde or a brunette? For me, it has to be blonde. It suits her eyes much better.

Um...not that I look at her eyes often...er... I'm not a stalker. Honest. :p

I've never been impressed by blondes but if that's what it takee for you then it's fine for me!

I've never been impressed by blondes but if that's what it takee for you then it's fine for me!

I'm usually the same - I prefer brunettes to blondes but Scarlett looks just plain silly as a brunette. So we'll go with blonde. :D

This could get interesting!!

What would be your ideal date with her?

I'm quite a shy guy so accompanying her to a movie premiere would be totally out of the question.

Somewhere quiet is a must. I imagine if money was no object and I moved in the same circles, an evening on a luxury yacht - dinner, some drinks and light hearted chat on the deck, watching fireworks at the harbour...

I haven't thought about this at all! I know it sounds like I have! :D

I'm quite a shy guy so accompanying her to a movie premiere would be totally out of the question.

Somewhere quiet is a must. I imagine if money was no object and I moved in the same circles, an evening on a luxury yacht - dinner, some drinks and light hearted chat on the deck, watching fireworks at the harbour...

I haven't thought about this at all! I know it sounds like I have! :D

It does seem like you've been planning this for a while now ;)

I wouldn't kick her out of bed whatever her hair colour was. :D

She does look good as a redhead, yes! :)

Sorry I poofed out yesterday! I had to go eat dinner then clean up and put the little one to sleep, and suddenly it was evening and some crazy dragon was up in my business on messenger, and I was totally distracted from everything else :rolleyes:

Forgive me? :D

* sneeks in, hugs Shiva, sneeks out. Only realise that it was a damp hug cause he's just out of the shower. The realises he was neked *

* sneeks in, hugs Shiva, sneeks out. Only realise that it was a damp hug cause he's just out of the shower. The realises he was neked *

*melts a little from his damp hug* :devil: we should do that more often!!

Dollie

Hey some blondes are okay.

Just be warned, if you are female and my husband takes you on a fancy date it will be Hardee's or Burger King. Maybe Bob Evans if you have really big boobs.

He took me to Long John Silvers so maybe I'm special.

Hey some blondes are okay.

Just be warned, if you are female and my husband takes you on a fancy date it will be Hardee's or Burger King. Maybe Bob Evans if you have really big boobs.

He took me to Long John Silvers so maybe I'm special.
I mean I'm not overly impressed by blondes the way some people are. I like all hair colors the same.

I'm not a fan of Hardees... What about Chipotle? I love that place :D

Read Brains and Shiva earlier posting about scarlet J...
Could only think about this song link

Back