Indonesia destroys imported sex toys

gunhilltrain

Multi-unit control
This is news to me, but they are illegal there.

https://www.eatmy.news/2021/01/indonesia-burns-over-400-sex-toys-over.html

Worth quoting a bit:
"Sex toys are considered illegal in the conservative country, where officials claim the products are a threat to public morals. Some conservative countries like Indonesia consider adult sex products are illegal to purchase or acquire.

So, when Indonesian customs officials find sex toys, they seize them and destroy them. . . .The use of sex toys is inhibited because they believe that sex toys have various negative impacts on health on those who are single and also on those who are married and are expected to have children."

A question: which other countries do this? That is not specified in the article.

Worth quoting a bit:
"Sex toys are considered illegal in the conservative country, where officials claim the products are a threat to public morals. Some conservative countries like Indonesia consider adult sex products are illegal to purchase or acquire.

So, when Indonesian customs officials find sex toys, they seize them and destroy them. . . .The use of sex toys is inhibited because they believe that sex toys have various negative impacts on health on those who are single and also on those who are married and are expected to have children."

A question: which other countries do this? That is not specified in the article.
I would move. :)

Worth quoting a bit:

Most likely other majority Islamic nations.

I would move. :)
By the way, the "creator" (nature?) still endowed us with fingers and hands. I know women who have used brush handles. I pretty sure bananas, carrots, and cucumbers have been used as dildos. So there is always a way.

Most likely other majority Islamic nations.
I would guess Saudi Arabia and Iran for sure. Places like Lebanon (half Christian anyway) and Turkey are a lot looser. Maybe I should do some research tomorrow.

I have a mental image of a bunch of rough looking people unloading boxes of dildos in a secluded cove under the cover of darkness.

Back